Post a reply

Re: Richard Herring on WST

Postby Iranu

Richard Herring’s podcast is good. He’s a good interviewer.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:Richard Herring’s podcast is good. He’s a good interviewer.

Will check it out <ok>

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:Which one he has like a billion podcasts!?

Ruh huh le stuh pah

Postby James Bentley

RHLSTP (Richard Herring Leicester Square Theatre Podcast) is the main interview one, been a while since I've seen any (they're on Youtube) but there's some really good ones in there. I seem to remember Louis Theroux was especially funny. There are tons of them though. Best way is just to pick a guest that you like and go for it. There's the odd one that turns really awkward and tense for one reason or another, but it's quite rare (and those ones can be good if you like that sort of thing).

Postby Prop

James Bentley wrote:RHLSTP (Richard Herring Leicester Square Theatre Podcast) is the main interview one, been a while since I've seen any (they're on Youtube) but there's some really good ones in there. I seem to remember Louis Theroux was especially funny. There are tons of them though. Best way is just to pick a guest that you like and go for it. There's the odd one that turns really awkward and tense for one reason or another, but it's quite rare (and those ones can be good if you like that sort of thing).

I tend to associate Herring with that crowd - Theroux, Adam Buxton etc. Buxton’s podcast is excellent, as well. Pretty sure he’s had Louis on at least once, and of course Joe Cornish. The three of them were schoolmates.