Post a reply

O'Sullivan vs Hendry - WSC2008

Postby mvsf1

Hi members,

I've been looking for COMPLETE footage of WSC2008 semi-finals, when Ronnie smashed the great Hendry in an jaw-dropping match.

I only found some frames in youtube, most of then uploaded by this user kerzhakov89. Do you know any site hosting the complete match?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Cheers,

mvsf1.

Re: O'Sullivan vs Hendry - WSC2008

Postby Tubberlad

I can't help you on this one, but coincidentally I've been looking for the second session. It's my favourite ever snooker match by some distance.

Postby Rocket_ron

Tubberlad wrote:I can't help you on this one, but coincidentally I've been looking for the second session. It's my favourite ever snooker match by some distance.

the best ive ever seen ronnie play, other notable jaw dropping performances are quarters semis and final of 2001 uk championships

Postby Smart

mvsf1 wrote:Hi members,

I've been looking for COMPLETE footage of WSC2008 semi-finals, when Ronnie smashed the great Hendry in an jaw-dropping match.

I only found some frames in youtube, most of then uploaded by this user kerzhakov89. Do you know any site hosting the complete match?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Cheers,

mvsf1.

No sorry - g0od luck with your search. :wave:

Postby Roland

Sirius B wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:I can't help you on this one, but coincidentally I've been looking for the second session. It's my favourite ever snooker match by some distance.

the best ive ever seen ronnie play, other notable jaw dropping performances are quarters semis and final of 2001 uk championships

Agreed and I saw his UK semi and final in 2001 and was at the Crucible in 2008 to see him thrash Hendry. Definitely the best snooker I've witnessed between those occasions.

Postby mishcka

Not sure if anyone is still interested in this one, but i think i finally managed to get the whole lot, it is more of a patch work, off youtube and various sites/dvds etc :-D!
If anyone is(still) interested let me know, I'll see what i can do about it! :D

Postby mvsf1

mishcka wrote:Not sure if anyone is still interested in this one, but i think i finally managed to get the whole lot, it is more of a patch work, off youtube and various sites/dvds etc :-D!
If anyone is(still) interested let me know, I'll see what i can do about it! :D

You can bet I'm still interested! :)