Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan will NOT be defending his UK Title

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:You see that Gunnar Hansen, who played Leatherface, died?

And? He can't use his face anymore? If anything, it's paying an homage. <ok>

buck sake, Andre.

Haha I did it on purpose mate, just winding you up. <laugh>

A shame he died yes, one month ago or something like that...

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Haha I did it on purpose mate, just winding you up. <laugh>

A shame he died yes, one month ago or something like that...

Not even that, I don't think.

Marilyn Burns died last year, too. :sad:

I speak to Teri McMinn, who played Pam, on Facebook sometimes. <ok>

Re: O'Sullivan will not defend UK Snooker Championship title

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/snooker/34663852

Ronnie O'Sullivan will not be defending his UK Snooker Championship title in York in November.
The deadline to enter the tournament, which begins on 24 November, was 28 October, but the 39-year-old five-time world champion has declined to enter.
He has not played in a competitive match since losing 13-9 to Stuart Bingham in the quarter-finals of the World Championship in April.
O'Sullivan beat Judd Trump 10-9 in last year's final to win his fifth UK title.
This month, O'Sullivan also announced he would not be defending his title at the Champion of Champions event in Coventry, which begins on 10 November.
The UK Championship, which is broadcast live by the BBC, is one of snooker's 'Triple Crown' events, along with the Masters and the World Championship.
O'Sullivan's withdrawal will disappoint many fans of the popular competition, which is staged at the Barbican Centre.
A spokesman from World Snooker, the sport's governing body, said they were still expecting "a great event" and that ticket sales were "extremely good".

:shock:

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Smart wrote:The week I got booked off (to watch the UKs) just got a whole lot boozier. :wave: :pal: :clap:

I always take the UK and Worlds off in their entirety. I don't drink, so I just sit on the couch, drink tea and twiddle in between matches :clap:

How is that going? Enjoying that?

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Smart wrote:The week I got booked off (to watch the UKs) just got a whole lot boozier. :wave: :pal: :clap:

I always take the UK and Worlds off in their entirety. I don't drink, so I just sit on the couch, drink tea and twiddle in between matches :clap:

WHERE IS PINKY ???? I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM ON HERE FOR COUPLE OF DAYS, STARTING TO GET VERY WORRIED NOW. :chin: :chin: :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

WHERE IS PINKY ???? I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM ON HERE FOR COUPLE OF DAYS, STARTING TO GET VERY WORRIED NOW. :chin: :chin: :chin:

I dunno.

I didn't watch the video. :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I dunno.

I didn't watch the video. :wave:

So what video was this then?