Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Final!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Well done Robbo,thouroughly deserved,no doubt about it.

Congrats on your 2nd UK Championship title+ the *147* was the icing on the cake.

:clap: :win:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Robbo has been kissing up to the BBC all week.

Indeed. Probably wants a job after his career.

The BBC seem to prefer Murphy, for some reason.

Postby TheRocket

Skullman wrote:And it's done. Well done Robbo :hatoff:

Let's see if Robbo keeps it up for the Masters.

Could be his season. I said yesterday that I expect him to win two of the three Triple Crowns. He's not untouchable obviously and the likes of Selby, Trump and maybe Higgins (if he keeps up this form) can surely beat him on a good day but he looks very much like the strongest player atm.

With the best of 11 format in the Masters a few players could beat him on a good day but it will be very hard to beat him over a best of 25.

Postby GJ

Pleased the the 2 haters have the grace to stay quiet

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:

Could be his season. I said yesterday that I expect him to win two of the three Triple Crowns. He's not untouchable obviously and the likes of Selby, Trump and maybe Higgins (if he keeps up this form) can surely beat him on a good day but he looks very much like the strongest player atm.

With the best of 11 format in the Masters a few players could beat him on a good day but it will be very hard to beat him over a best of 25.

He has certainly played well enough.

Postby Skullman

So we've had Higgins and Robbo coming into form, Selby is getting there with two semis here and the IC. Hopefully a few more people kick into gear for the Masters.

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Pleased the the 2 haters have the grace to stay quiet

To be fair I didnt read what WIld said...

Postby SnookerFan

Wow, Ronnie vs Mark Williams. :shock:

Shaun Murphy vs Mark Allen, Higgins vs Selecta, Bing vs Ding. Those are the matches I'll consider, but I'll see when they are.

Postby GJ

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:Pleased the the 2 haters have the grace to stay quiet

To be fair I didnt read what WIld said...

Was a very disrespectful post so won't repeat it

Postby GJ

Robbo v trump and Ronnie v Selby quartets

Wow

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

He has certainly played well enough.

Could be yes but we can never be sure...

I mean who could predict 8 months ago Higgins would win 3 ranking events this year?

Yes it could be his season, but he could also never win another tournament this current season, there's just too many fluctuations in Snooker nowadays.

Postby TheRocket

Skullman wrote:Trump has to get through Maguire first, and Mags has beaten Judd a fair few times.

Ronnie beating MJW is also not guaranteed. Under normal circumstances definitely yes but we could see a very rusty O'Sullivan.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie v MJW at Masters :-D

To be fair, this could probably be the best draw Ronnie could have had after his time out.

That IC win will have no relevance whatsoever here.