Post a reply

Re: First Eight tournaments to be held in Milton Keynes

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I have tickets to the Champion Of Champions in -you guessed it- Milton Keynes.

Not looking good for going, is it? I haven't got the train tickets yet, and I can cancel my hotel 3 days in advance without incurring any payments.

For once the tickets were efficient, and I already have them though. So may need to get a refund on them if they don't happen.

Why did I tell you that twice? Going senile?

Re: All 8 events to be played in Milton Keynes

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Crucible is the best

Crucible is a shit-hole. Ask Willo, he thinks the same.

You are entitled to your opinion, but before you say it's a shithole, go there and experience it for yourself.

After that you can tell us if you still think it's a shithole or not.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Crucible is the best

Crucible is a shit-hole. Ask Willo, he thinks the same.

You are entitled to your opinion, but before you say it's a shithole, go there and experience it for yourself.

After that you can tell us if you still think it's a shithole or not.

What is sacred among one people may be ridiculous in another; and what is despised or rejected by one cultural group, may in a different environment become the cornerstone for a great edifice of strange grandeur and beauty.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:What is sacred among one people may be ridiculous in another; and what is despised or rejected by one cultural group, may in a different environment become the cornerstone for a great edifice of strange grandeur and beauty.

:hatoff: