Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Gibraltar Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 5) !!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Gridlock wrote:Congratulations Fu...just wish I could get a decent stream, even if I had to pay for it, in the US.

I can help with you the official world snooker stream. And since you're in the US I don't think there are any region restrictions like we have here.

Feel free to send me a PM. :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:The level of the final was average, but Fu is a deserved winner. He was better, didn't lose the control and offered us the great 140 break.

Mike was not focused enough and made mistakes.

I accidentally gatecrashed a Christmas party in the pub last night, the final was a bit of a blur. I remember Fu winning, but not him getting a 140.

Postby Seamus68

Regardless of the Noisy planes, the venue a little cold, slow tables, a few spectators (loving the attention and will improve for sure), What a successful Gibraltar open. Any first time venue on the circuit will learn from their mistakes and get better. The Players, family, friends absolutely loved the location and are already planning and looking forward to next years event, regardless of its title.
All things said, the Guys that missed out were the same guys that weren't here watching or playing. For me, its back to the telly for my Snooker dose.

Postby Seamus68

Apart from the planes, the noise, the slow tables and the lack of spectators, what an event and they'll all be back next year. Talking to players, family, friends and organisers, all had a fantastic experience and looking forward to a bigger event next year. The guys that missed out were the guys that didn't attend. Well done Gibraltar see you again next year