Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Gibraltar Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 5) !!!!

Postby Skullman

Quarter Finals

Liang Wenbo 4-1 David Grace
Dominic Dale 1-4 Marco Fu
--------------------------------------------
Alfie Burden 2-4 Michael White
Mark King 1-4 Stuart Bingham

Semi Finals

Liang Wenbo v Marco Fu
--------------------------------------------
Michael White v Stuart Bingham

Postby PoolBoy

Vallomas wrote:When do the semis start?

I think in an hour. Listed on Snooker.org as 4pm UK time. It's now almost 3pm here in the UK.
Good semi-final line-up, with an all far-East match-up between two confident, on-form players...and a game between the World Champion and a prospect many predict will win it himself one day.
And 4 different nationalities!
I might have to subscribe to Eurosport as I'm not seeing any of this!

Postby Skullman

ES have coverage in a minute, so its at 3 UK time.

ES is good for snooker if you have a TV. If you don't mind lack of commentary, there's also ES player (£3/4 a month) and I personally use Bet365 (£5 minimum to start but you never have to put another penny in) as they have just about everything, although the screen is quite small.

Postby thecueview

Sorry if this has already been posted (I'm sure it has)

Do we know how the end of season Players Tour Championship Grand Finals Ranking List will be structured as there only being one Asian Tour event opposed to three?

Is it going to be a combined list with the ET's and the Haining Open or will they take 24 from the European List and the 8 from Asian Tour (which would surely be daft)

Just a number of big names are in real danger of missing out this time including defending champ Perry, Higgins, Maguire, Walden, Robbo...

Postby Clara8633

PoolBoy wrote:
Skullman wrote:White wins 4-0 and Fu is 3-0 up.

Shame, would've been fun to see White face the player who took his spot in the Masters.

Although, 'technically' it's Stephen Maguire who's taken his place! Mags now out of the top-16!

About time Mags dropped out, he's been pretty rubbish for ages.

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
Skullman wrote:White wins 4-0 and Fu is 3-0 up.

Shame, would've been fun to see White face the player who took his spot in the Masters.

Although, 'technically' it's Stephen Maguire who's taken his place! Mags now out of the top-16!

About time Mags dropped out, he's been pretty rubbish for ages.

For about the last decade or so. :hatoff: