Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Semi Finals!!!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Just put a jacket potato in the oven. Having it for dinner. Going to cook it for an hour, then finish it off in the microwave. Hopefully, it'll have a more crispy coat that way.

Glad you wrote that,it,s been ages since i had jacket tatties,i almost forgot they exist,thanx for reminding me,i will make some next week.

An hour sounds a bit lonnnnnnng though,unless you like it burnt. ;-)

I was wantin Smurph to go on and win this this tourney,but after reading bout his "ball in hand" idea drivvel,i want Allen to beat him now. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just put a jacket potato in the oven. Having it for dinner. Going to cook it for an hour, then finish it off in the microwave. Hopefully, it'll have a more crispy coat that way.

Glad you wrote that,it,s been ages since i had jacket tatties,i almost forgot they exist,thanx for reminding me,i will make some next week.

I was wantin Smurph to go on and win this this tourney,but after reading bout his "ball in hand" idea drivvel,i want Allen to beat him now. :-D

It was massive. Was only half done when I took it out.

Postby Gridlock

hendry_fan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:I am don't you read the posts? :-)

I do.

,......have fun with your "Scotch" n snooker saturday evening. :party: :-D

Thank you good sir!

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:I am don't you read the posts? :-)

Must've missed it in my man-flu state. Ha Ha.

Feel better! We all need you.

Postby Cheshire Cat

hendry_fan wrote:

I need to lay off the drink. I'm not going to say what I read that word as when I first looked at your post, but let's just say that 'a' was replaced by an 'i' and had me wide-eyed for a moment.

Postby Cheshire Cat

The shot by Murph to let Allen in, the thin cut with the rest, was like a 2 or 3 out of 10 shot. Thought it was careless tbqh, letting Allen off the ropes, but I guess that's Shaun's game.

Postby sundaygirl

LC wrote:Murphys efforts from smokers are poor are time

That's one of the many reasons I don't really like him.
He claims to be a student of the game but sometimes he just doesn't see the right shot.

Postby eraserhead

sundaygirl wrote:
LC wrote:Murphys efforts from smokers are poor are time

That's one of the many reasons I don't really like him.
He claims to be a student of the game but sometimes he just doesn't see the right shot.

I think it was that long frame towards the end of the world final he just took so long to hit a yellow.

3-1 at the msi.

Postby Wildey

Cheshire Cat wrote:Does Mark Allen have a long game? Don't think he could make a long pot to save his life.

his short game stun and screw around the black is his strength