Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Final!

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Enjoying this match. I want Allen to win. So we can say The Nugget spurred him on with his comments about Allen being champions league not premiership

I wrote bfore the match started that i was,nt bovered who,d win,but now that you,ve reminded me what notintrestinanymoredrivvler Davis said bout Allen,i,m now rootin for Allen.

COME ON MARK!. :-D

Can,t believe that he,s 7-3 up after trailin 3-1. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

So I went to the pub between sessions, right? Got talking to the barmaid. Explained that I'd been stuck on a level on the game on my mobile phone for three years. A I'll upgrade to an I-Phone once I complete it.

He had a go, he failed at it. Luxor Quest Level 19 goes uncompleted. :grrr: :wild:

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:So I went to the pub between sessions, right? Got talking to the barmaid. Explained that I'd been stuck on a level on the game on my mobile phone for three years. A I'll upgrade to an I-Phone once I complete it.

He had a go, he failed at it. Luxor Quest Level 19 goes uncompleted. :grrr: :wild:

it's iPhone :gramp:

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So I went to the pub between sessions, right? Got talking to the barmaid. Explained that I'd been stuck on a level on the game on my mobile phone for three years. A I'll upgrade to an I-Phone once I complete it.

it's iPhone :gramp:

Complete Luxor Quest Level 19 on the Samsung, then correct my grammar.

Go on, Google it. This game on this £15 phone is notoriously difficult.

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:Some great shots from Allen may go to waste here.

Deary me!,great chance to stop the comeback there for Allen!. :dizzy:

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:what will Allen play like close to the winning line. :chin:

Give it half an hour, we'll find out.

Evening

Hello Mr cat!

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:So, who is getting up for the China Open tomorrow?

It gonna be 12 hours ahead of me. Wonder how livesport will do this. Probably won't be delayed.