Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 2

Postby PoolBoy

Yeah. The winner of the Bulgarian Open gets the final place in the Champion of Champions - unless the winner has already qualified...in that instance, Ding would get the final berth!

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:Yeah. The winner of the Bulgarian Open gets the final place in the Champion of Champions - unless the winner has already qualified...in that instance, Ding would get the final berth!

The qualification for this tournament is a bit whacky, isn't it? rofl

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:What a lucky day for Group 2.

yeah, hopefully Mags will turn into Jason Vorhees and show Selby what Friday the 13th means. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

yeah, hopefully Mags will turn into Jason Vorhees and show Selby what Friday the 13th means. <ok>

I was watching Scream the other day. I like the joke they do in that, where that woman has to answer the question correctly to save her boyfriend. The question is; "Who is the killer in Friday 13th?", she answers "Jason Vorhees". She was, of course, wrong....

Yes, that's a joke. If you know your horror films, it's a good 'un.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I was watching Scream the other day. I like the joke they do in that, where that woman has to answer the question correctly to save her boyfriend. The question is; "Who is the killer in Friday 13th?", she answers "Jason Vorhees". She was, of course, wrong....

Yes, that's a joke. If you know your horror films, it's a good 'un.

Yeah, in the first movie of course it's his mum the killer, the other ones are Jason. <ok>

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:

How do you know if it's not Mags' unlucky day? :wave:

Postby Wildey

That is that for Ding Junhui.

the final place in this Group will be between Mark Allen/Ryan Day and Sam Baird

Postby PLtheRef

Interesting to see how the groups emerge in this. - This group is certainly stronger than some of the others.

Postby Skullman

And now to see who comes out from this group. Wouldn't be a huge shock no matter who makes it to the semis.

Hopefully it'll be Selby though :-D

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Selby vs Robbo final?

That's the most likely outcome, and it would be a great Final, but I'm hoping Allen comes thorugh this Group.

Postby Wildey

Clive got it wrong Shock Horror.

hes forgot that Selby is the current China Open champion too

Postby Andre147

ffs Mags, Selby makes that one crucial error and you can't even take advantage <doh>

If he loses this match this 2nd frame will prove crucial.

Postby Skullman

Amazing how the frame shifted after Selby missed that red. Looked like a typical clearance and now turned into a bit of a nervy frame.

Postby Andre147

Yes :-D

Glad that silly mistake on the blue after ptting the red didn't cost Mags the frame. Selby should have really won it with a clearance, but glad he didn't. <ok>