Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Barry Hawkins v Ronnie O'Sulliv

Postby Ronnie79

He actually lead Davis 8-4 and Selby 9-6. That Hunter 7-2 and Higgins defeats were the worst. I remember in the Higgins final he missed a red to the yellow pocket at 60 up and Higgins took on a double it stopped on the lip of the pocket he was going to go and shake hands and it fell in. Hendry should also have beaten williams in 98 was 9-6 up and missed a final black on a respot and lost. He also lost a decider to mcmanus so he should have won maybe 8 titles.

Postby PoolBoy

Ronnie79 wrote:He actually lead Davis 8-4 and Selby 9-6. That Hunter 7-2 and Higgins defeats were the worst. I remember in the Higgins final he missed a red to the yellow pocket at 60 up and Higgins took on a double it stopped on the lip of the pocket he was going to go and shake hands and it fell in. Hendry should also have beaten williams in 98 was 9-6 up and missed a final black on a respot and lost. He also lost a decider to mcmanus so he should have won maybe 8 titles.

Not should have....but, could have!

Postby vodkadiet

Andre147 wrote:All this coulds, shoulds, woulds :zzz:

I could have won a pro title if I started playing at 6 <ok>

It is like when Dennis Taylor refers to a player as 'the best player to ever pick up a cue'! I always think 'Who is the best player to never pick up a cue'?

:shrug:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:31 PAGES!!!!!!! rubbish the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've watched this final three times and I loved every minute. Sure, Barry folded about 5 frames in, but some of the breaks Master Rocket made to win those ten frames are joyous.

I enjoy watching Ronnie v Selby a bit more.