Post a reply

Re: Why did the Beeb only use Ebdon for 2 days ? Will he be

Postby SnookerFan

I do think that Ebdon analysis of Judd's cue action was interesting.

I'd rather that than have the BBC making jokes about naughty snooker, or analysis of what shoes he is wearing.

People actually discussing a player's cue technique, rather than talking about stuff that's irrelevant. It makes it sound like the pundits are taking the sport seriously.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I do think that Ebdon analysis of Judd's cue action was interesting.

I'd rather that than have the BBC making jokes about naughty snooker, or analysis of what shoes he is wearing.

People actually discussing a player's cue technique, rather than talking about stuff that's irrelevant. It makes it sound like the pundits are taking the sport seriously.

has Ebdon noticed his own cue Action one if not the worst ive seen from a top player.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:has Ebdon noticed his own cue Action one if not the worst ive seen from a top player.

Probably not. I said it was interesting, I didn't say Ebdon took his own advice. rofl

I just thought it was nice to see that sort of analysis of each player, rather than the usual "Look at Judd's shoes. His dad plays golf" type cobblers we usually get.

Some of the sit down interviews were good as well. I enjoy that minimalist approach. Hearing people talk about snooker, rather than features all the time.