Post a reply

Re: Coral Snooker Shoot-out

Postby Cheshire Cat

I didn't realise I could dislike a commentator more than Virgo, but Yates takes the place. I'd rather listen to Virgo's balk cushion kink instead of every other line that comes of Yates' mouth, because it's almost always cringe.

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:That's why the players sing it's praises, I guess.

Its, not it's.

Moron.

Gould.

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:Yes, I was just thinking the same thing myself.

Yates is a CAUC.

Did he make a grammatical error on a Snooker forum?

What an bottom.

Postby SnookerFan

This time next week, I shall be watching the Welsh Open final at the Motorpoint.

On Friday I shall be having a drink in Cardiff. If that fit Polish barmaid still works in the hotel, I shall lift her a pint. If not, I might wonder over to the Traders Tavern. See if any Snookerheads are there.

Postby Cheshire Cat

If you missed the Swail - Wilson match, you owe it to yourself to watch the end. That was up there with Robbo's clearance here a while back. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:If you missed the Swail - Wilson match, you owe it to yourself to watch the end. That was up there with Robbo's clearance here a while back. <laugh>

I am watching Italy vs England.

Postby SnookerFan

On Valentines Day one year, I was in Newport. After the gamws, I wondered into The Dodger. A pub next door to my B&B that I often stayed in.

There were helium balloons everywhere. At first I was like WTF? Then I noticed the balloons were all heart shaped, and I remembered the date. There were literally a lot couples having 'romantic' meals in a pub in Newport and me getting propping up the bar and trying to discuss snooker.

Best Valentines Ever.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:football, cricket, snooker......busy day :-D

Do I watch the conclusion this evening, or do I watch a film? I have many horror DVDs.

Postby PoolBoy

Cheshire Cat wrote:If you missed the Swail - Wilson match, you owe it to yourself to watch the end. That was up there with Robbo's clearance here a while back. <laugh>

It was an amazing 4 balls from Swail!
Perhaps Neal Foulds got a little 'caught up' in the drama - he described the pink as "the greatest shot I've ever seen"!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhISdyucDoQ

Postby SnookerFan

QSM wrote:Thats the 2nd time Lisowski has refused to walk on with a walk-on girl. What's his issue?

He thinks that snooker is exciting enough without having tourists walking them to the table with him.

Lisowski. :hatoff:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Can't remember who it was yesterday, think it was Foulds and Yates, but they came out with a gem in commentary when talking about snooker players from Leicester:

"Tom Ford has never really lived up to his amateur credentials. He was a brilliant young player. We thought out of him and Mark Selby, Ford would be the one to be the most successful." pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:Can't remember who it was yesterday, think it was Foulds and Yates, but they came out with a gem in commentary when talking about snooker players from Leicester:

"Tom Ford has never really lived up to his amateur credentials. He was a brilliant young player. We thought out of him and Mark Selby, Ford would be the one to be the most successful." pmsl

And which one of the two has had the most success? :wave:

Postby kolompar

Smart wrote:
QSM wrote:Thats the 2nd time Lisowski has refused to walk on with a walk-on girl. What's his issue?

:limp:

You have to be very gay not to even touch a woman.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:
Smart wrote:

:limp:

You have to be very gay not to even touch a woman.

Maybe he has standards. We're not all desperate. :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Just turned over and Mark Williams is being interviewed.

I'm at my Dads, he'll probably want the football on a bit.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

He only wants his boy Trump.