Post a reply

Re: Paul Hunter Classic !!!!!

Postby eraserhead

:bowdown: Thepchaiya! :bowdown:

Imagine his thoughts as he got on the last black! All the more impressive! Was it a televised table? any chance of a video?

Wanted to watch some of this today but not had chance, good for Jimmy.

Postby Vallomas

Amazing Grace! :D

Once again we see that Lisowski struggles to play well for more than two consecutive matches...

Postby Vallomas

The ES Player coverage is a joke.

No game on table 1 channel (it's still frozen on Maflin v Un-Nooh match!), no score on Grace v Lisowski...

Postby Wildey

after a dodgy start to his pro career David Grace is going from strength to strength..in the top 64 and climing

Lisowski beat Kyren Wilson 4-0 reducing Kyren to 70 points while Jack made breaks of 104,70,66 and 64 but Grace all round game returned the compliment beating Jack 4-0.

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:

what a shot on the last red to get on the black!

Un-Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!.

Briiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllliant,verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy for him.

Thank god he did,nt miss that final black again,lets hope he makes many more,he,s <only> gotta make another 12 to equal Ronnies record and 13 to overtake it,damn,if only he had,nt of missed those other 2 great chances he had to make em,he,d of been on 3 by now,ah well,he,s still youngish,so he still has time. :-D

The lads great to watch,plays a very quick pace,he does,nt waffle around,likes to get on with it,very likeable to go with it.

Postby Alex0paul

Michael Barrymore must be loving the Jimmy/Michael match.

All white

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:Michael Barrymore must be loving the Jimmy/Michael match.

All white

Old Farty White won 4-2

Postby Wildey

David Grace continues with a 4-0 win over Robbie Williams who failed to entertain us

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Can Jimmy actually pull this off? :shock:

My Head says no

My Heart says hope to god no

Postby Vallomas

JIMMY IS BACK!

Don't care if he can win the trophy today, but I am really glad that he plays like a proper pro again! And it will be great for snooker if he will manage to be so competitive in the whole season.
Last edited by Vallomas on 28 Aug 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golden oldie Jimmy now commences to the 1/4,s,he beats the young Welsh gun Michael White by 4 frames to 2. :happy:

I only managed to see the end part of the final frame and just as i tuned in,Jimmy missed an easy pot on the green with rest,Michael ballsed up his chance,let Jimmy back in with a pot to middle bag,in which he missed,Michael then blew another chance and Jimmy then finished him off. :happy:

Postby Wildey

Gerard Greene and Zack Richardson the last 2 amateurs i the event have been beaten this morning

Postby Vallomas

Good to see David Grace progressing thias year.

He is one of the most likeable young players and I will be happy if he proves that his run through the semis of last year's UK Championship was not a fluke.

Postby hendry_fan

Un-Yesis good run continues,as he now kicks out Mark Allen 4-3. :happy:

Postby Andy Spark

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Can Jimmy actually pull this off? :shock:

My Head says no

My Heart says hope to god no

One of the beautiful things about snooker is the oldies can have a last great run like Steve getting to the quarters of the World Championship in 2010. :-)