Post a reply

Coral English Open Final !!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 10th ~ Sunday 16th of October at EventCity, Manchester

Its Judd Trump v Liang Wenbo for the Steve Davis Trophy and the £70,000 first prize.

Judd Trump is on a crest of a wave but can Liang Wenbo stop the Juddernaught in his tracks. Find out on Eurosport starting at 2pm BST on Sunday

DRAW

Final

Judd Trump v Liang Wenbo

HEAD TO HEAD
Overall: Liang Wenbo leads 4-3
Main Tournaments: Liang Wenbo leads 3-2
Multi-session matches: Trump leads 1-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Coral English Open Final !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

Cmon Liang! :-D

I believe he can beat Judd if he gets his game and especially his head together.

Postby Andre147

Plus, Ronnie appears to be some sort of coach for him now. Gave him some useful advice at the MSI against Bingo and it did him the world of good.

Not straight away, since he found himself 4-2 down, but played superb after that.

Should be a good open Final this one. <cool>

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Cmon Liang! :-D

I believe he can beat Judd if he gets his game and especially his head together.

Big difference though Judd been there and done it only last sunday in fact where as Liang never won.

i might be wrong but after a performance like that tonight he might put pressure on himself to re produce and Judd will just pick him off

Postby eraserhead

If Liang can hold himself together it will be very entertaining, especially the long potting.

Trump has all the experience in regards to winning events and is a big favourite.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:If Liang can hold himself together it will be very entertaining, especially the long potting.

Trump has all the experience in regards to winning events and is a big favourite.

Agreed. Excellent final. But Liang's experience is in losing them.

Postby Cheshire Cat

As long as Liang doesn't do that clowning around that he did at the UK final, he should he able to compete. He can't afford those silly antics, not against Robbo, not against Trump not against anyone.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:As long as Liang doesn't do that clowning around that he did at the UK final, he should he able to compete. He can't afford those silly antics, not against Robbo, not against Trump not against anyone.

:goodpost:

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:As long as Liang doesn't do that clowning around that he did at the UK final, he should he able to compete. He can't afford those silly antics, not against Robbo, not against Trump not against anyone.

:spot on:

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:What T-Shirt shall I wear tomorrow? I got Jimmy White or Where's The Cueball going?

The latter, good sir.

Postby Gridlock

Hopefully will be watching at least the second session on 1xbet with a dram or two of Ardbeg.

Postby Alex0paul

Multi session matches 0? Think not.

Trump beat him round 1 of the WC

Postby eraserhead

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I think I might wear Jimmy.

Don't ignore your fans, SnookerFan!

Why the 2pm start?

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:They should bring Steve Davis out to present his trophy.

Isn't that exactly what they're doing? :chin:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Trump is a whipping boy at the moment. Hasn't had a look in at all.

No reason it shouldn't be 2-0 except for carelessness.