Post a reply

World Snooker International Championship Final !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Sunday 23rd~ Sunday 30th of October at the Baihu Media Broadcasting Centre, Daqing, China

The Final brings together Ding Junhui and Mark Selby for the 3rd time in 6 months Selby won in Sheffield and Ding Junhui in shanghai.

Both had emphatic wins in the semi finals beating Judd Trump and Stuart Bingham respectively.

Who will prevail this time?

DRAW

Final

Ding Junhui v Mark Selby

HEAD TO HEAD
Overall: Selby leads 12-11
Main Tournaments: Selby leads 8-6
Multi-session matches: Ding Junhui leads 3-1
Finals Ding Junhui leads 3-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: World Snooker International Championship Final !!!!!!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Both thoroughly deserve to be in the final.

Personally, I'd like Ding to win, just to emphasise that 'i'm back' vibe that he's got going right now and to really fuel his confidence.

I have no doubt that Selby will be there and there abouts in every single tournament this year (his record so far this season is impressive), and there's every potential for these two to develop quite a rivalry.

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:Ugh. Annoying that ES NL is not showing the final so I'll just have to watch a stream on mobile :td:. Then again, it's nice I get to stay in bed. However, I would rather just watch it on TV...

International fans seem to be getting screwed a lot lately.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 30 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:Ugh. Annoying that ES NL is not showing the final so I'll just have to watch a stream on mobile :td:. Then again, it's nice I get to stay in bed. However, I would rather just watch it on TV...

International all fans seem to be getting screwed a lot lately.

Yeah, last few months they haven't shown the final live or have put it on ES2, which you can only get in a TV channel package expansion (or whatever you would call it).

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Mediocre Overachiever Mark Selby goes 5-1 up over Ding Junhui.

Don't you mean Mediocre Overachiever Double World Champion Triple Crown winner World no.1 Mark Selby?

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Selby clearly can't play snooker.