Post a reply

Re: Coral Scottish Open Quarter Finals !!!!!!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Finally a quick frame won by Ronnie.

It comes a bit too late sadly.

Ronnie is still capable of winning three frames in a row.

It's not Christmas yet.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Finally a quick frame won by Ronnie.

It comes a bit too late sadly.

Ronnie is still capable of winning three frames in a row.

Absolutely, and he doesn't give in these days, at 4-3 we'd have a match on imo

Postby Andre147

Like TR says, Steve Peters needs to have a word with Ronnie for him to play more freely against Selby and Higgins.

Look at the Welsh and Masters matches against Selby... Ronnie played sublime, didnt get into safety duels, at least not too many, beat him fair and square. At the Welsh he was unstopable. Thats the Ronnie I want to see against these 2.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:Like TR says, Steve Peters needs to have a word with Ronnie for him to play more freely against Selby and Higgins.

Look at the Welsh and Masters matches against Selby... Ronnie played sublime, didnt get into safety duels, at least not too many, beat him fair and square. At the Welsh he was unstopable. Thats the Ronnie I want to see against these 2.

Yeah but what do you expect Steve Peters to say - tell Ronnie he has to picture them wearing no clothes?

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:Yeah but what do you expect Steve Peters to say - tell Ronnie he has to picture them wearing no clothes?

There's some of the referees who I picture with no clothes... :evilgrin:

Yup, you guessed it. It's Marcel. <ok>

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Like TR says, Steve Peters needs to have a word with Ronnie for him to play more freely against Selby and Higgins.

Yeah but what do you expect Steve Peters to say - tell Ronnie he has to picture them wearing no clothes?

Well Steve has helped him on the mental side, he would know better than us what to say to Ronnie to make him feel more confortable.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Hoping Fu wins this event, that would be very very nice.

Remind me the last time Fu won a ranking event? Was Australia?

I'm going a bit senile with all the new events. I remember him winning the Grand Prix back in the day. (Sorry to bring that up, it was over Ronnie.)

Postby Andre147

Have a nice Christmas Ron!

He'll win a title this season, that much I'm sure. Maybe Masters to start off the year in great fashion again.

Postby TheRocket

mantorok wrote:

Prefer it to be Judd.

Judd likes to choke against Higgins also. Cant see him beating Higgins. And actually has never beaten Higgins in a bo11 or longer.

Postby Cheshire Cat

mantorok wrote:Ronnie always has a little chat at the end and is always smiling, remember the old 2ms handshake and run out the door?

Staying behind to sign autographs too after matches. I've seen him doing that throughout this event, and a few others lately. That's something he /never/ did pre-Peters, ever.

Mark Allen deserves a lot of smack, but he's a player that also stays behind, sometimes extremely late after his match has ended, to sign autographs for everyone that wants them.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Prefer it to be Judd.

Judd likes to choke against Higgins also. Cant see him beating Higgins. And actually has never beaten Higgins in a bo11 or longer.

I think the Final will be Higgins v Fu.

I could honestly see Fu beating him in a Final here.

remember him playing Robbo in Aussie Final? He beat him in his home country, same here perhaps.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

World Snooker ‏@WorldSnooker1
RESULT | John Higgins completes a 5-2 defeat of Ronnie O'Sullivan in style with a break of 104 to reach the semi-finals.
#CoralScottishOpen

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:There's some of the referees who I picture with no clothes... :evilgrin:

Finally someone not moaning and crying cause Ronnie got his ar.se handed by Higgins. Again!

Tatianaaaa!!! :hyper:

Postby mantorok

Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:ANyone but Higgins winning it would be nice.

My hope is Fu, such a nice lad, been playing superb here, 7 tons already.

Yes me too.

Come on Marco.

Both a bit boring though, we need more spark in the final.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Andy Goldstein's a bit of a cockerel but he asks good questions for the casual viewers to help understand technical aspects and players' decisions.

Think I'd probably put him above Colin Murray. Not that there's much in it.

Postby Andre147

Moaning? Crying?

Just a tad frustrated, nothing else. Ronnie will come good soon and win a title again. The 41 year old is still capable of winning titles, even if that annoys some haters.