Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Judd Trump v Marco Fu

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:I feel I've spent more time forumming than paying attention to the match. Should've paid more attention.

Yup, as much as I enjoy chatting on here during a match, I derive much greater enjoyment if I focus fully on the game.

Wasn't the case today, I was in meetings!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Just watched the decider. Amazing standard, Trump really unlucky to lose with an 94% pot success.

On the plus side, another possible stumbling block out of the way for Ronnie.

If he reaches the Semis it's either Fu or Allen, he's had the better of both in recent times.

But equally both aren't scared of him, Allen has even beaten him here before, and Fu was virtually a ball away from knocking him out at the UK Champs.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Just watched the decider. Amazing standard, Trump really unlucky to lose with an 94% pot success.

If he reaches the Semis it's either Fu or Allen, he's had the better of both in recent times.

But equally both aren't scared of him, Allen has even beaten him here before, and Fu was virtually a ball away from knocking him out at the UK Champs.

But I'm sure you'll agree that both Fu and Allen aren't as dangerous to Ronnie as Trump or Higgins would have been.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

But I'm sure you'll agree that both Fu and Allen aren't as dangerous to Ronnie as Trump or Higgins would have been.

of course not, after all Higgins and Trump denied Ronnie 2 tittles already this season, whereas Ronnie has beaten Allen 3 times already this season and Fu in that decider.