Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final Barry Hawkins v Mark Selby

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:The pattern is continuing. Selby cant get level since 1-1, Barry always goes up a gear when Selby gets to within one frame.

Credit to Barry, with those 2 frames lost he could have easily let his head down.

Barry will lose 6-5, break his arm and never play again.

MDG told me.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:The pattern is continuing. Selby cant get level since 1-1, Barry always goes up a gear when Selby gets to within one frame.

Credit to Barry, with those 2 frames lost he could have easily let his head down.

Barry will lose 6-5, break his arm and never play again.

MDG told me.

I believe in MDG as much as I believe in Santa Claus :wave:

Postby Cheshire Cat

This would hurt Mark if he lost /this/ match. It's a glorious opportunity to hold all 3 of the big ones at the same time, he was on 5 Live saying that that was major aim for the New Year.

He had that opportunity in 2013 too when he held the UK and the Masters, but Hawkins beat him at the Worlds.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:bucking hell, so what?

Virgo on about a couple who met at a roller disco. :zzz:

You want to avoid every match involving Marco Fu then. Non-stop talk about his big watch and the advantages/disadvantages it can cause a snooker player.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:

You want to avoid every match involving Marco Fu then. Non-stop talk about his big watch and the advantages/disadvantages it can cause a snooker player.

I had Fu on Eurosport last night.

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:

Good point mate.

Hawkins stopped Selby from winning the 3 TC events back to back.

HAWK :hatoff: :hatoff: :hatoff:

Selby :wave: :wave: :wave:

Postby pasunegirafe

Oh well. Hawkins just too solid today and Selby below par. It's disappointing that Mark's results in the Masters haven't been that great in the last few years. Hopefully, he can win it again in the future.
But now that he's out, I hope Marco Fu wins it :D

Postby Cheshire Cat

pasunegirafe wrote:Oh well. Hawkins just too solid today and Selby below par. It's disappointing that Mark's results in the Masters haven't been that great in the last few years. Hopefully, he can win it again in the future.
But now that he's out, I hope Marco Fu wins it :D

<ok>

Fu or Hawkins, for me.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I would love to see a rematch of the 2007 Masters final

That would be good yes.

But if it were to be a rematch of last year Hawkins wouldn't fold like a pack of cards, his win at the Crucible surely gave him massive confidence everytime he faces Ronnie from now on.

Too early to think about it though, Ron has to get past the man to beat atm and end his 11 match winning streak just like Robbo did 2 years ago.