Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final Barry Hawkins v Mark Selby

Postby Cheshire Cat

They have a very close head-to-head, which is more than many players can say for themselves against Selby.

It's no surprise at all that Barry would lead at the MSI. It wouldn't have been a surprise had Mark been leading either.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

masterdoctorgenius wrote:the two frames Barry should have also won first in. black off its spot missed and rubbish saftey after 60 plus lead.

Just give selby the trophy. every1 painting their panties brown when they the see the face of selby.

first MJW, now barry tomorrow it will be ding and on sunday fu/ronnie.

Selby will lose today.

Mark my words.

Postby Andre147

There have been times in this match when I thought: oh, Barry missed this pot, it's a huge turning point... that happened when Selby reduced to 3-2 and now 4-3, but Barry has always responded in the next.

Hope the pattern continues.

Postby Souvent

Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:the two frames Barry should have also won first in. black off its spot missed and rubbish saftey after 60 plus lead.

Just give selby the trophy. every1 painting their panties brown when they the see the face of selby.

Selby will lose today.

Mark my words.

Mark will win today.
Barry my words.

Postby Andre147

rubbish is back! pmsl Selby will lose this match I can safely say. Unless Barry really chockes it.

Postby Andre147

The pattern is continuing. Selby cant get level since 1-1, Barry always goes up a gear when Selby gets to within one frame.

Credit to Barry, with those 2 frames lost he could have easily let his head down.

Postby Incident on 57th street 20

Souvent wrote:
Incident on 57th street 20 wrote:

Selby will lose today.

Mark my words.

Mark will win today.
Barry my words.

Good post.

<laugh>