Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Final Joe Perry v Barry Hawkins

Postby TheRocket

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:come on perry

You want Perry to win?

Well, I'm honest. I think, Ronnies chances of losing to Perry is a lot lower. But in the end I think, Ronnie will beat both. Even comfortably. But with Hawkins you always have this slight chance of Beast-Mode hawkins appearing.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Such a fascinating match. Not as high quality as this afternoon but no less enjoyable.

Absolutely.

Enjoying every minute of this.

5-5 coming up now it seems..

Postby vodkadiet

If Perry wins it will ruin the final... He was beaten up relentlessly by O'Sullivan as a junior and he will lose very badly. Hawkins will give O'Sullivan a match.

Postby TheRocket

vodkadiet wrote:If Perry wins it will ruin the final... He was beaten up relentlessly by O'Sullivan as a junior and he will lose very badly. Hawkins will give O'Sullivan a match.

dont underestimate perry. hes capable of giving O'Sullivan a match. look at the World championship 2014 or last years Welsh Open. In both matches O'Sullivan had to play really well to win.

He's no Carter who's scared and already beaten before the match starts. I agree though that Hawkins obviously has a better chance against O'Sullivan than Perry does.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:If Perry wins it will ruin the final... He was beaten up relentlessly by O'Sullivan as a junior and he will lose very badly. Hawkins will give O'Sullivan a match.

dont underestimate perry. hes capable of giving O'Sullivan a match. look at the World championship 2014 or last years Welsh Open. In both matches O'Sullivan had to play really well to win.

He's no Carter who's scared and already beaten before the match starts. I agree though that Hawkins obviously has a better chance against O'Sullivan than Perry does.

WC 2014 is the best example no doubt.

Hawkins will come through though I feel.. like that match v Dale SO mentioned.

Postby vodkadiet

Neither will win. However I would rather someone who has beaten O'Sullivan in a big match. Perry is credited with a win a win over O'Sullivan in the UK a few years back but O'Sullivan didn't try and wanted to lose. Perry could never beat O'Sulllivan in a match O'Sullivan wanted to win. In short, Perry is a loser! Goodbye to bad rubbish!
Last edited by vodkadiet on 22 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.