Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Final !!!!

Postby TheRocket

Hawkins in the 2013 World final would have beaten 99% of the players. Only peak O'Sullivan and maybe peak Higgins could have stopped him. And unfortunately for him he played peak O'Sullivan and lost.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:And what about the 2013 final when Ronnie had to play out of his skin to beat Barry? The way Hawkins played in that match, he didn't strike me as someone who has a mental block against Ronnie.

Yep, I could not agree more. Barry played great in that final. I was very impressed. But Ronnie was just flawless.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Hawkins in the 2013 World final would have beaten 99% of the players. Only peak O'Sullivan and maybe peak Higgins could have stopped him. And unfortunately for him he played peak O'Sullivan and lost.

He played well, but was never close to winning. I agree though, he has no mental block.

Postby LC

Looks like day will be keeping the best player never to win a ranker tag, did someone say he will equal the record of losing there first 4 finals?

Postby SnookerFan

LC wrote:Looks like day will be keeping the best player never to win a ranker tag, did someone say he will equal the record of losing there first 4 finals?

He's in. The comeback is on.

Postby Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife wrote:I hope Day wins the next as well. I want to see what features ITV have lined up for the interval.

Oh wait, they've played 4 frames already.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I hope Day wins the next as well. I want to see what features ITV have lined up for the interval.

Oh wait, they've played 4 frames already.

The feature is a selection of shots, to music.

Postby hendry_fan

Barry had me worried for a mom,thank god he broke down after 85 in the 11th frame,otherwise he had a great chance of knockin in a 6th century and he would had a chance of equalin Hendrys record of 7,or even beatin it,of course it was a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tough order though,but,hey,nice try Barry. :-)

Hendrys out o this world record of 7 tons is safe,at least for now it is. :phew: :happy:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:CJ is going to be at the Welsh Open on Tuesday.

will you be there?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:CJ is going to be at the Welsh Open on Tuesday.

will you be there?

No. Doing Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

never going to the motorpoint again i find the whole place rubbish

Postby hendry_fan

Pity that Barry bombarded Ryan with breaks early on,if he had,nt of,Ryan might o had a chance to win this tourney. :-(

He,s comin back though,but surely it,s too late to comeback and turn it into a win. :chin: :-)
Last edited by hendry_fan on 12 Feb 2017, edited 1 time in total.