Post a reply

Re: Coral Welsh Open last 16 !!!!!

Postby Pedro147

The one in the Ronnie vs Ford match was a joke. It wasn't even difficult and after 3 minutes with a still screen available she still got it wrong. Ronnie ended up having to play a different shot.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pedro147 wrote:The one in the Ronnie vs Ford match was a joke. It wasn't even difficult and after 3 minutes with a still screen available she still got it wrong. Ronnie ended up having to play a different shot.

Send her back to the kitchen. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Pedro147 wrote:The one in the Ronnie vs Ford match was a joke. It wasn't even difficult and after 3 minutes with a still screen available she still got it wrong. Ronnie ended up having to play a different shot.

Referees. Like. That. Make. Him. Talk. Like. A. Robot.

Postby LC

I like vafai, he's awesome at laying snookers, but unfair he's had no experience on this table tho

Postby Cheshire Cat

Zhou Yuelong is destroying Lee Walker. He's been making a fair few later rounds this season.

Postby Vallomas

Zhou has gone under the radar because of the hype around Yan, but it seems that he is already at the quarters, while Yan is trailing 2-0 to Kurt Maflin.

Postby Wildey

Cheshire Cat wrote:Zhou Yuelong is destroying Lee Walker. He's been making a fair few later rounds this season.

Never reached the Quarters before.

but looks to put that right.

Great chance to reach the Semis

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:Zhou has gone under the radar because of the hype around Yan, but it seems that he is already at the quarters, while Yan is trailing 2-0 to Kurt Maflin.

Ghou.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Zhou Yuelong is destroying Lee Walker. He's been making a fair few later rounds this season.

Never reached the Quarters before.

but looks to put that right.

Great chance to reach the Semis

Bump it....

Postby Vallomas

Judd goes 3-1 ahead, after Vafaei losing position twice, while he started breaks with great long pots. Can't see him turning back, it's obvious that he is stressed because of the TV table.

Stuart Carrington looks also strong and very close to a career high - he leads Igor Figueiredo by 3-1.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Bingtao, Yuelong and Xintong are great prospects for the future of snooker.

IMO Xintong is the most talented of the 3, but as we speak his safety and tactical game are average at best.
Bingtao seems to have the best all-round game, as we found out today when he completely outplayed Slowby.

A few tournaments ago, some people on this forum were tipping Slowby, Higgins, Ronnie and maybe even Robertson as the main favorites for the WC. The way things are shaping out right now, Hawkins and Fu are much more likely to win it.

However, I could be wrong, given the short format of play in these last events.
The longer format in the WC favors the top players.

Postby Vallomas

I would add Hossein Vafaei in the same league with the three Chinese youngsters - he just needs to play in regular basis. Now that it seems that his visa problems are over and it is very likely that he will save his pro status, I am sure that he has a lot to show.

I still think, though, that Zhou is the most mature of the four.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:Bingtao, Yuelong and Xintong are great prospects for the future of snooker.

IMO Xintong is the most talented of the 3, but as we speak his safety and tactical game are average at best.
Bingtao seems to have the best all-round game, as we found out today when he completely outplayed Slowby.

A few tournaments ago, some people on this forum were tipping Slowby, Higgins, Ronnie and maybe even Robertson as the main favorites for the WC. The way things are shaping out right now, Hawkins and Fu are much more likely to win it.

Hey there foxy lady.

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:Bingtao, Yuelong and Xintong are great prospects for the future of snooker.

for future reference his name is selby any more of that slowby bullocks and your gone

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

for future reference his name is selby any more of that slowby bullocks and your gone

Bump it?

Postby Wildey

Vallomas wrote:Any chance of this being Bingo's tournament?

every chance the only player left that has won at the Crucible but his game just not up there with Trump and Hawkins at the moment.