Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship SF 2:John Higgins v Barry Haw

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Midnight finish please.

Are you in Selby or Higgins camp tomorrow?

I honestly don't know.

I know it's tough. But I always have to choose. Not just in snooker, in any sport. I can never be completely neutral. And even if I don't make a conscious decision, then my subconscious will make the decision.

May have to go for Higgins, as for me Selby has no redeeming features whatsoever. His behaviour in the match just gone by was atrocious, IMO.

ohhh buck off you sausage

Postby Snooker Overdrive

TheRocket wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I want John Higgins to win the World title.

Very interesting. I'm also (probably) in the Higgins camp for this one. What's your reasoning behind your decision? Andre seems dead set on Selby.

Like him more as a person. A lot more humble. And I grew up watching the likes of ROS,MJW,Higgins.

And I think Selby is just, I don't know. A player who keeps moaning and shaking his head everytime when his opponent is having some run of the balls. But smiling and joking and yapping at his box of course when he's in that position.

Yes. The jester who only makes jokes when things are going his way.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Wildey

You slate Higgins constantly so cloud is entitled to his opinion without you going on a rant.

So your saying Cloud saying Selby should not show emotion is right

How many on here hand on heart would not do that

Postby GJ

Cloud Strife wrote:

You slate Higgins constantly so cloud is entitled to his opinion without you going on a rant.

Spot on.

Wild's vitriol towards Higgins is getting out of control, IMO.

<ok>

He makes a silly statement saying Higgins is a has been who wont win another WSC , so I think hes getting worried it will blow up in his face <laugh>

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:

Personally 1 fist pump is fine , but 3 separate reactions is a little much :roll:

Postby Jester82

Wildey wrote:

I'd go bloody bonkers.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Personally 1 fist pump is fine , but 3 separate reactions is a little much :roll:

your a disgrace to every aussie your getting more British by the second

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:

I think he went too far, even though I normally don't have a problem with celebrations. Julian Assange a few years ago with the century record was total tittery.

But this talk of Selby doing this in any way to upset Ding over his mother is nonsense. And I say that as someone who finds Selby as endearing as a centipede.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I think he went too far, even though I normally don't have a problem with celebrations. Julian Assange a few years ago with the century record was total tittery.

But this talk of Selby doing this in any way to upset Ding over his mother is nonsense. And I say that as someone who finds Selby as endearing as a centipede.

I don't think he gave a moment's pause to Ding in those moments.

Postby Vallomas

Iranu wrote:And so comes to a close a tense, thrilling, engrossing encounter between two titans of the game at their finest.

That says it all.

Ten years after their first final, here they are again with Selby as the strong man, now.