Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Final !!!!!

Postby TheSaviour

I feel I need to post something here, even when I have absolutely nothing to say about this match. But just to once again to avoid a personal embarrassment. I have been fooling around and giving some false predictions and informations about the players. Some good, some bad. But I have been doing relatively good financially still. Strange enough. I thought I was down and out but suddenly noticing I was back being at the top of my game. After a long, long pause and a long bout of some hard thinking.

Come On Stuart!

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I feel I need to post something here, even when I have absolutely nothing to say about this match. But just to once again to avoid a personal embarrassment. I have been fooling around and giving some false predictions and informations about the players. Some good, some bad. But I have been doing relatively good financially still. Strange enough. I thought I was down and out but suddenly noticing I was back being at the top of my game. After a long, long pause and a long bout of some hard thinking.

Come On Stuart!

:anyone:

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Sorry, is there only me watching this?

:D :D :D

:hatoff:

To be fair, you didn't miss much in the first four frames. I spent more time seeing around on my tablet.

It got better after the mid-session, they started playing.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote::hatoff:

To be fair, you didn't miss much in the first four frames. I spent more time seeing around on my tablet.

I saw the frame where Higgins missed a green to go 4-2 up and Bingham levelled.

Match set up nicely, especially if Bing can take this frame.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote::hatoff:

I saw the frame where Higgins missed a green to go 4-2 up and Bingham levelled.

Match set up nicely, especially if Bing can take this frame.

The last two frames of the session, Bingham broke down on breaks of 58 and 50. It could've easily been 5-4 in his favour if he could kill off frames.

This is another frame he could've won, but missed a fairy straightforward pot.