Post a reply

Re: EverGrande China Championship Last 128 and Last 64 !!!

Postby hendry_fan

kolompar wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Easy win for Higgins

Good performance from Lü Haotian scoring 9 points.

John threw five 60+ breaks at the Chinese young gun. :happy:

Robbo canny even get past the first round,don,t tell me he,s started playing WOW again. :roll:

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I got Hendry on the cookery now.

They just said Hendry had a record seven World Titles. They obviously never heard of Joe Davis.

I,m off to watch that right now. :dinner: :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Well,that was a verrrrrrrrrrrry quick exit,Stephen could,nt even get past the 1st round. :dizzy:

The carpacio was "rough around the edges"

"The fish was dry slighty and the sauce was,nt creamy,it was acidic,it needed a bit more cooking off,it was still sharp like a glas of wine.

The fish needed to be cooked a little bit more sympatheticly and he should,nt of
thrown so much on the plate.

In other words,he bucked it up.

Stephen will be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry disappointed,in fact,he,ll be gutted. :-(

I,m pretty sure he downed a good few glasses o :wine: after that performance. :bs:

Postby Alex0paul

hendry_fan wrote:Well,that was a verrrrrrrrrrrry quick exit,Stephen could,nt even get past the 1st round. :dizzy:

The carpacio was "rough around the edges"

"The fish was dry slighty and the sauce was,nt creamy,it was acidic,it needed a bit more cooking off,it was still sharp like a glas of wine.

The fish needed to be cooked a little bit more sympatheticly and he should,nt of
thrown so much on the plate.

In other words,he bucked it up.

Stephen will be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry disappointed,in fact,he,ll be gutted. :-(

I,m pretty sure he downed a good few glasses o :wine: after that performance. :bs:

Wrong thread

Postby Andre147

Even weirder Ronnie playing a morning session (uk time), normally he always plays the 12:30 session.

Didnt even know this.event was on until yesterdau when it started, my brother told me.

As usual during summer I dont follow Snooker closely, also need to recharge the batteries for a full season ahead, but I know the importance of this event, it offers sane prize money as the UK, so its one of the biggest of the season.