Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open last 32 !!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Well,thats made my day,week,thanx Elliot!. <ok>

A numpty by the name of Elliot Slessor has just kicked out muppet Ronnie of this years Nothern Ireland Open.!. :happy: :cracker:

:hyper: :clap: :happy: :happy:

I,m off to have a :wine: ,*CHEEEEEEEERS* Elliot!. :happy:

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN ELLIOT!. :happy:

Postby Andre147

WOW how surprised I am...

Hendry-Fan pops up soon after Ronnie loses a match...

didn't see you at the Shanghai Masters Final when he thumped Trump.. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Numpties Revenge!

hendry_fan wrote:Well,thats made my day,week,thanx Elliot!. <ok>

A numpty by the name of Elliot Slessor has just kicked out muppet Ronnie of this years Nothern Ireland Open.!. :happy: :cracker:

:hyper: :clap: :happy: :happy:

I,m off to have a :wine: ,*CHEEEEEEEERS* Elliot!. :happy:

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN ELLIOT!. :happy:

Wait. Really?

Postby gallantrabbit

LC wrote:You could tell yesterday his attitude has changed, in China and the last few weeks he’s been saying he loves snooker and travelling, then yesterday contradicts himself and says he might skip world champs and world snooker is a dictatorship,

Tool. Attitude of a child.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:WOW how surprised I am...

He's the biggest troll on here. Not to mention the way he writes posts, I keep expecting an advert to popup between each line.

Postby TheRocket

He chose to disappear after Ronnie humiliated Higgins twice and won two rankers this season.

Postby Iranu

Yes. It's quite pathetic really.

I won't be at all surprised if Higgins goes on and wins this now. It's not unlike him to win tournaments without playing particularly well, and despite what he says I'm sure he'd love to equalise Ronnie's 30 titles as soon as possible. The way the tournament's opened up it's as good a chance as any.

Postby Goldenballs147

Moreso than any other player you can tell when O’Sullivan has lost focus... and that’s been evident this week. Regardless of the reason why.

How can you tell? He starts talking marmite, and he generally always has a platform to do so and people pay attention when he does, which he knows. This then affects his mindset when he plays.

I think the only reason he even entered the NI open is because it’s an ES event, and he did say yesterday that he always tries to play in their events because of their good relationship.

Hopefully this means he’s fresh for the U.K.

Postby Andre147

Goldenballs147 wrote:Moreso than any other player you can tell when O’Sullivan has lost focus... and that’s been evident this week. Regardless of the reason why.

How can you tell? He starts talking marmite, and he generally always has a platform to do so and people pay attention when he does, which he knows. This then affects his mindset when he plays.

I think the only reason he even entered the NI open is because it’s an ES event, and he did say yesterday that he always tries to play in their events because of their good relationship.

Hopefully this means he’s fresh for the U.K.

Good post. Yes Selby was tired at the CoC, but he managed to keep things under wrap a lot better than Ronnie today. Like you say, when he's not on it he's the easiest to spot.

He'll be fresh for the UK. Plays a week from today against Rhys Clark.

Postby mantorok

This is how Hearn knows his million is safe, these BO7s in the early stages are potential banana skins for any player no matter how good you are, the chances of anyone winning are astronomical.

Postby Wildey

Pedro147 wrote:I don't see anything wrong with Robertson calling this out. If WS want events with 128 players present then it must cater for that with things like practice tables. In the last few events we've seen empty venues, poor atmospheres and poor conditions for players. This is bad for the match standards which will turn fans away from attending or watching on TV.

I'm driving up from Dublin for the semi final second session on Saturday but the venue looks awful for snooker. Similar to when they moved the old Irish Masters from Goffs to City West, City West was a hotel and awful for atmosphere.

Ill be honest when i attend events i couldnt give a stuff about conditions for players its about conditions for me ie Toilets and eating facilities.

Again regarding practice Ronnie and Hendry has said its too late to practce at the venue you do your practice before hand if you feel the need for practice then you wont be winning anyway.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Ill be honest when i attend events i couldnt give a stuff about conditions for players its about conditions for me ie Toilets and eating facilities.

To be honest, Wild, I don't think Robertson was intending to speak on your behalf. rofl

Postby gallantrabbit

I think NR is crying a little too. OK we all want perfect facilities blah blah, but let's also remember the game was on the floor a few years ago. You couldn't have dragged 128 players to any venue. The home nations is an upgrade of the ptcs. There will be further upgrades. Lets stop sneering, smirking and bitching quite so much eh? Go find a club in Belfast. There must be a few.