Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Chalk McHugh wrote:A ref is a pretty pressurised job.I never really complain about any of them.I wouldn't do the job.Pretty thankless.

Have to be there 100% focus all the time. cant sit down like players do, and if you make a small mistake, unlike the players, everyone jumps at you.

So yes, it's not easy at all. But some do it better than others. What irritates me is that some great referees you never get to see them on TV.

Postby Andre147

Fair to say MJW's best chance to add to his ranking event titles on 18.

No Selby, Ronnie or Higgins this time around, he really really shouldn't waste this opportunity unlike he's done so many times since 2011.

Postby Andre147

Still cant believe how Higgins lost that match after those 3 tons... obvious thing to say but it proves once more a century only wins you one frame. Ronnie lost in a similar way last year.

And MJW knows all too well about that too, having lost a Best of 9 once making 4 centuries.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I was in the bookies earlier and saw Higgins clear up with a 135 to go 3-1 up.You would have fancied him to close the deal and be favourite for the trophy.Surprised to hear he was beaten.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I've never awaited the start of the UK Championship so eagerly like I'm doing it now.

I have.

During Sir Rodney Walker's regime. pmsl

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I've never awaited the start of the UK Championship so eagerly like I'm doing it now.

I have.

Jesus christ yes

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I have.

Jesus christ yes

I used to even look forward to the Championship League during the Sir Rodney Walker era because there was so little snooker at the time. rofl

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I have.

Jesus christ yes

I used to even look forward to the Championship League during the Sir Rodney Walker era because there was so little snooker at the time. rofl

now you can go on holiday and miss 2 tournament back then you could be in a 3 month coma and miss nothing