Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:2011 since last ranker, I’d like to see him do it

In 2011 Ronnie had won 22 rankers, Higgins 24.

MJW should really have won at least 2 or 3 if he hadn't bottled some of those finals, so he would be on 20 something mark.

A shame a player of the same class as 92 couldnt win more titles.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:When Ronnie's out of a tourney, even the number of comments on Snooker Island has a significant drop.

:zzz: <laugh>

Even a diehard Selbo fan like Wildey will admit that Ronnie is the :lion: of the snooker jungle. :-D

The difference is you idiot Most Ronnie fans arent Snooker fans and its like verbal diarehaa of total rubbish every time he plays so post count go up.

There is no need for insults. I agree that some Ronnie fans aren't necessarily snooker fans, but not all of them.
I enjoy watching other players too, as long as they proper snooker. That means going for their shots and not grinding it out and bore people to death.
I've always enjoyed Jimmy, MJW, Ding, Trump, Allen, the late Paul Hunter,Maguire, Robertson (back in the day, when he was more attacking), new prospects like Wilson and even lesser players like Milkins.

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:When Ronnie's out of a tourney, even the number of comments on Snooker Island has a significant drop.

:zzz: <laugh>

Even a diehard Selbo fan like Wildey will admit that Ronnie is the :lion: of the snooker jungle. :-D

The difference is you idiot Most Ronnie fans arent Snooker fans and its like verbal diarehaa of total rubbish every time he plays so post count go up.

There is no need for insults. I agree that some Ronnie fans aren't necessarily snooker fans, but not all of them.
I enjoy watching other players too, as long as they proper snooker. That means going for their shots and not grinding it out and bore people to death.
I've always enjoyed Jimmy, MJW, Ding, Trump, Allen, the late Paul Hunter,Maguire, Robertson (back in the day, when he was more attacking), new prospects like Wilson and even lesser players like Milkins.

Mainstreamer.
Last edited by Pink Ball on 25 Nov 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Wait, Wildey is a Selby fan!?!

I thought he is a Hendry fan.

Glory supporter essentially

I think he will take that insult well.

I saw it more an observation than an insult.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Wait, Wildey is a Selby fan!?!

I thought he is a Hendry fan.

Glory supporter essentially

I think he will take that insult well.

I saw it more an observation than an insult.

Either way, I think Wildey will accept that statement with good grace and humour.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Although Williams does have a good chance, I think Yan is favourite. Remember how he mashed ROS!

I do. I also remember how Yan himself subsequently got mashed by Mark Allen.

Williams favourite for me.