Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Alex0paul wrote:
Deewee wrote:Eden Sharav has harsh words to say about our Holty:
Eden sharav @147Eden
blatant desperation and cheating! ... something has to get done about him !
Moving on my shot when i was on my back swing, talking to me and laughing when i was 3-1 up trying to put me off ... i couldn’t of played any worse

Apparently he also called Holt scum on facebook

So instead of crying on Twitter after the match why not notify the referee during?

He doesn't want to be seen as a snitch like Shaun Murphy?

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:
Eden sharav @147Eden
Moving on my shot when i was on my back swing, talking to me and laughing when i was 3-1 up trying to put me off ... i couldn’t of played any worse

So instead of crying on Twitter after the match why not notify the referee during?

That's what I was thinking too. If he doesnt complain to the referee, how is the ref supposed to know?

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Eden sharav @147Eden

probably lol

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Eden sharav @147Eden

Ronnie has in the past had problem with Holt moving in his eyeline

Holt is an absolute bellend, same as Selt.

When things aren't going his way, Holt tries these chea.ting tactics to put his opponent off. The referee should have done something about it too I think.

Refs are nothing more than glorified ball-boys these days.

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Eden sharav @147Eden

This outburst does not reflect well on him at all.

Postby vodkadiet

This is absolutely terrible. I would have this sort of thing would have been a thing of the past by now. I mean really, what kind of an idiot says 'could of' when the correct words should be 'could have'?

Postby SnookerFan

Eden sharav @147Eden

What an absolute mug.

Why do that? He's turning into Mark Allen.

Postby TheSaviour

Finally we have a Chinese version of Peter Ebdon; Cao Yupeng! https://www.google.fi/search?q=photos+s ... 3234326328 Well there are at least a few other Chinese players like that also. Or can the good old Peter ever even can be replaced? Possesing all sorts of angle knowledges but really badly lacking that fluency. Even when everyone still knows he do have some natural talent also...

I could see that were that element that if and when Peter can punish Anthony McGill he has a great chances to win the match. Even I need to admit I couldn´t quite see it, given Anthony´s superb playing rhytm and fluency. It was that Peter could do it, and can do it, but not much that likely. But hey, that´s quite exactly the beauty of the sport. Peter must know that those are just those little baby steps in order to get back to where he perhaps belongs. This is a bit of a Mickey Mouse tournament to be honest. Giving the date and everything. But any win is a baby step towards the correct direction.

I just possibly couldn't see how Stephen Maguire could lose against Akbar.. And he didn´t. Even when it is strange given that everyone knows that Akbar can win a few frames against Stephen, so why not 4 then when 1 or 2 was almost a given? But the problem on Akbar´s game is that it is too risky to last throughout the whole match. The nerves plays a some part of it, also. Stephen the kind of lad who doesn´t even necessarily enjoy it at all but he just get himself going to bounce back.

I have been thinking what does the good old Wild looking like these days rofl rofl rofl? As we know how many others are looking like. Having that knowledge would sort a lots of things regarding of those saucy pictures everyone are posting. But I don´t wan´t to be a party pooper or forcing it by any way.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I don't suppose we will know what level of gamesmanship - if any - Holt partook in. However, Twitter or Facebook are not really the way to go.

Sharav would have been frustrated having let a 3-1 lead slip, as I think this would have been the biggest win so far in his career (exception of Mark Davis).

Postby gallantrabbit

Either you complain to the ref at the time or you say nothing. Nver heard mention of Hot employing gamesmanship before...
Stop crying would be my take...

Postby SnookerFan

gallantrabbit wrote:Either you complain to the ref at the time or you say nothing.

Exactly.

What's the point in doing nothing, but then moaning on Twitter afterwards?

He's a div.