Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Semi-Finals !!!!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

GJ wrote:Catching up on quest plus 1 due to work committments

The long blue in frame 8 was proper attacking intent

Yes it was. Didn't think he'd have the balls to go 4 it given what had happened in previous frames

Postby GJ

Johnny Bravo wrote:
GJ wrote:Catching up on quest plus 1 due to work committments

The long blue in frame 8 was proper attacking intent

Its pretty simple

Attacking robbo = winner

Negative robbob= out of top 16

Yes it was. Didn't think he'd have the balls to go 4 it given what had happened in previous frames

Postby TheRocket

masterdoctorgenius wrote:where tf is hendry_fan?

Don't be too harsh with him. He did gloat so much over the whitewash yesterday and just 24 hours later Higgins was destroyed in front of the scottish crowd so thats a tough one to take.

Postby hendry_fan

Have you calmed down yet?,you were,nt very polite last night!. :roll: <laugh>

I detected a sour grape and you threw a toy outta your pram!. <laugh>

Congrats to Robbo,he deserved to win fair n square,John missed one too many,his positional play not good and his safety was poor.

Yeah,of course i,m a bit disappointed as this was a good chance for John to add to his silverware,of course even if he had o beaten Robbo,he still would o had to beat Cao.

Robbo now has a very good chance of addin to his Silverware,it,s brand new territory for the young Chinaman,whereas Robbos been in countless finals,that along with his bags of experience and the very good form he,s showed this week,there can only be one winner.

I,m pleased for Robbo as he,s one of my fav players,so glad he got the fingers out and that he,s really focusing on snooker again. <ok>

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNN ROBBO!. :happy:

It,s high time you added to your silverware collection ya Aussie punk. :-D

Postby GJ

hendry_fan wrote:

Have you calmed down yet?,you were,nt very polite last night!. :roll: <laugh>

I detected a sour grape and you threw a toy outta your pram!. <laugh>

Congrats to Robbo,he deserved to win fair n square,John missed one too many,his positional play not good and his safety was poor.

Yeah,of course i,m a bit disappointed as this was a good chance for John to add to his silverware,of course even if he had o beaten Robbo,he still would o had to beat Cao.

Robbo now has a very good chance of addin to his Silverware,it,s brand new territory for the young Chinaman,whereas Robbos been in countless finals,that along with his bags of experience and the very good form he,s showed this week,there can only be one winner.

I,m pleased for Robbo as he,s one of my fav players,so glad he got the fingers out and that he,s really focusing on snooker again. <ok>

:happy: COMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNN ROBBO!. :happy:

It,s high time you added to your silverware collection ya Aussie punk. :-D

:hatoff:

Postby TheRocket

I think its fair to say the likes of Selby,Ronnie,Trump or Ding would like to see Robbo climbing up the rankings as quickly as possible. Otherwise one of them could face Robbo in the 2nd round of the world already and thats not the type of draw you'd like to have. Especially not if he scores like this.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie will be pleased he went out yesterday as he couldn't have handled Robbo in that form. He might have been whitewashed

Better to be whitewashed by Robertson than Higgins, any day of the week.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:I think its fair to say the likes of Selby,Ronnie,Trump or Ding would like to see Robbo climbing up the rankings as quickly as possible. Otherwise one of them could face Robbo in the 2nd round of the world already and thats not the type of draw you'd like to have. Especially not if he scores like this.

might as well play robbo in round 1 if you gave any thoughts of winning.

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Remember when Robertson used to be good?

It pains me to admit, but this is why Selbo has won more. Robbo has the better A game, but he's mentally weak

Robbo has won 12 rankers if hes mentally weak then the tour is rubbish.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie will be pleased he went out yesterday as he couldn't have handled Robbo in that form. He might have been whitewashed

Better to be whitewashed by Robertson than Higgins, any day of the week.

Yes, at least Ronnie would have gotten one round further and above all would beat Higgins. No matter, he leads the Scot 4:1 this season and already gave him two thrashings, 6-2 and that wonderful 6-0 :-D

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Remember when Robertson used to be good?

It pains me to admit, but this is why Selbo has won more. Robbo has the better A game, but he's mentally weak

Robbo has won 12 rankers if hes mentally weak then the tour is rubbish.

I meant compared to Selbo

Postby Morinas77

It's a shame that potting is the weakness of Judd's game right now. His cue ball control is generally underrated. You don't lead in centuries in several seasons without sublime cue ball control. After Dott, this was another match where he missed most half difficult pots and was outpotted.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Morinas77 wrote:It's a shame that potting is the weakness of Judd's game right now. His cue ball control is generally underrated. You don't lead in centuries in several seasons without sublime cue ball control. After Dott, this was another match where he missed most half difficult pots and was outpotted.

Agree - a missed red to middle cost him the match really