Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Final !!!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:If it's an animal, it must have feelings no?

Difference is it's not rational like human beings are.

Humans are being rational right now?!

you know what I meant...

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:I also think MJW has played that type of shot. It would seem something he would do... like the one handed snooker escape and of course his under arm shot.

I’ve seen him do that weird from-the-side-of-the-white-shot-intentional-miscue but not this one

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I also think MJW has played that type of shot. It would seem something he would do... like the one handed snooker escape and of course his under arm shot.

I’ve seen him do that weird from-the-side-of-the-white-shot-intentional-miscue but not this one

Intentional miscue has been common amongst top players for a while now... many do it to avoid push shot.

Postby vodkadiet

Sickpotter wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:There will come a time when Vegans win all the time.....Karma means those who abuse animals will pay the price for their selfishness.....

Peddle your politics to someone who cares. I have time for vegetarians... not loonies who think fish have feelings. The lion eats the deer without a moment's hesitation. If you have a problem, take it up with evolution and the universe. Though I doubt that will give a toss either.

Vegetarians don't eat fish either. Fish have feelings just like you and I. Humans are Nazis.

pmsl

Humans are humans, Nazis are Nazis.....

Are you familiar with Godwin's Law?

Fish have feelings..... sure they do, love to see the "studies" that support that <laugh> <doh>

Anyway, stop cluttering the thread with off topic idiocies.

Are you familiar with 'Enemies, a love story?'

Here is a quote: As often as Herman had witnessed the slaughter of animals and fish, he always had the same thought: in their behavior toward creatures, all men were Nazis. The smugness with which man could do with other species as he pleased exemplified the most extreme racist theories, the principle that might is right.As often as Herman had witnessed the slaughter of animals and fish, he always had the same thought: in their behavior toward creatures, all men were Nazis. The smugness with which man could do with other species as he pleased exemplified the most extreme racist theories, the principle that might is right.As often as Herman had witnessed the slaughter of animals and fish, he always had the same thought: in their behavior toward creatures, all men were Nazis. The smugness with which man could do with other species as he pleased exemplified the most extreme racist theories, the principle that might is right.

Postby vodkadiet

Dan-cat wrote:There's a very interesting BBC film set 50 years in the future called Carnage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article ... -the-facts

'Carnage is set 50 years in the future, when we’ve all given up meat and dairy products.

However, at the moment meat consumption globally is actually rising. As huge countries like China and India become more prosperous, the population is increasingly turning to meat.

But 2067 will be defined by one fact – population. By then, the United Nations predicts there will be 10.5 billion people on the planet (world population is currently around 7 billion).

The UN has produced a number of important reports about this year, showing that “the World must sustainably produce 70 per cent more food” by 2050.

This has led to some scientists arguing that a meat-based future isn’t sustainable. Joel K Bourne’s book The End of Plenty – The Race To Feed A Crowded World (2015) argues that if we continue at the present rate, the world is doomed to hunger. His solution is to move away from meat as it is an inefficient use of resources with so many people to feed. And some governments are taking heed of this message – China recently began a campaign to try to reduce its population’s meat consumption.'

Yes, Dan Cat I have seen this a few months ago on the iPlayer. I believe is was written by Vegan Comedian and writer Simon Amstell. I might watch it again! Thanks for reminding me!

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hitler was a vegetarian.
Q.E.D.

That is debatable. Anyway what is the relevance? All corpse munchers are Nazis.

Postby SnookerFan

Yeah, but does he eat fish?

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:

Yeah, but does he eat fish?

Yes, he is just another Nazi who cannot control his own taste buds...

Postby vodkadiet

kolompar wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hitler was a vegetarian.
Q.E.D.

So Hitler wasn't a nazi then?

Yes, Hitler was a Nazi. He was a Nazi because he killed innocent beings who weren't as powerful as he was. Very similar to those who eat animal flesh.

Stop using Hitler as a scapegoat for your violence, it simply doesn't work.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 23 Dec 2017, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Vodka diet, you are getting on my tits now. I don’t begrudge you your lifestyle or opinions, as they are basically first world, middle class fripperies that are irrelevant to 99% of the planet and of no consequence to me. What I do begrudge is you keep bucking up snooker threads man. Open a thread in the relevant place and have a serious discussion.

Your incessant whinging is making me think of meat more, so you - Vodkadiet - are directly responsible for the large doner I have on my knee (and carpet) right now. If you had not made me think of it, that lamb would have been OK.

For every post you make in the wrong thread, I am going to eat at least the equivalent of one burger worth of meat.

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer

Eat as many lamb doners as you please. It makes no difference. Over 56 billion land animals are killed every year for human consumption already. Let's make it 156 billion! As long as fat humans can feed their massive gobs then that is all that matters!