Post a reply

ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 26th ~ Sunday 4th of February at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

Biggest Casulty so far is 7th seed Shaun Murphy suffering a white wash at the Hands of Gerard Greene who will play Stuart Carrington next.

Mark Selby still there despite not playing well in beating Christopher Keogan and Ronnie O'Sullivan who hasent played at all yet following Robin Hull withdrawing.

Jamie Jones, Dominic Dale, Matthew Stevens, Jak Jones, Daniel Wells, Ian Preece, Jackson Page and twice World Champion Mark Williams keeping Welsh hopes alive.

Who wil make the Last 32?

DRAW

Selected Last 64 Matches

Stuart Bingham v Jackson Page
Peter Ebdon v Anthony Hamilton
Tom Ford v Barry Hawkins
Ricky Walden v Martin Gould
Aditya Meehta v Mark J Williams
Ding Junhui v Liam Highfield
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Graeme Dott
Luca Brecel v Mike Dunn
Lyu Haotian v Jack Lisowski
Nigel Bon v Allister Carter
Stephen Maguire v John Higgins
Oliver Lines v Yu Delu
Ben Woollaston v Anthony McGill
Liang Wenbo v Mark Selby

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!!!

Postby TheSaviour

Ronnie vs Dott, superb match-up. BUT Graeme needs to be on top of his game to make it even a match. But could be a top-match! And oh yes, nice to see Peter Ebdon also..

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Ronnie vs Dott, superb match-up. BUT Graeme needs to be on top of his game to make it even a match. But could be a top-match! And oh yes, nice to see Peter Ebdon also..

I understand what he said. :shock:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Ronnie vs Dott, superb match-up. BUT Graeme needs to be on top of his game to make it even a match. But could be a top-match! And oh yes, nice to see Peter Ebdon also..

well done were on the up ;-)

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The Island on fire at the mo!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dublin is coated in deep snow. Transport is chaotic. I aint working in that. Thank God for snooker. Really is thd Saviour these days.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Michael White and Judd Trump should take a break from the game. They look genuinly depressed out there.

Judd. What a waste. Seems more interested in being cool than winning tournaments.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

SnookerFan wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Michael White and Judd Trump should take a break from the game. They look genuinly depressed out there.

Judd. What a waste. Seems more interested in being cool than winning tournaments.

JT is too much hyped. He rode the wave after the WC final till his UK triumph that year. But after that he came down to earth.

He is a good player but not that good as many make him believe. Ding is far superior.

Postby Chalk McHugh

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

JT is too much hyped. He rode the wave after the WC final till his UK triumph that year. But after that he came down to earth.

He is a good player but not that good as many make him believe. Ding is far superior.

As Ding goes 3-1 behind.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:When does Ronnie play? In other words, when does the tournament start?

Good question. I can't seem to find the starting times for matches.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:When does Ronnie play? In other words, when does the tournament start?

Commentator just said last game tonight is Higgins v Maguire. Before that is Mark Williams and the Rocket is up at 1pm.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Commentator just said last game tonight is Higgins v Maguire. Before that is Mark Williams and the Rocket is up at 1pm.

:hatoff:

Postby snooky147

Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

The Island on fire at the mo!

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not expecting much from Graeme. He has a bad dose of the flu.came on after his first match. Hope I'm wrong.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Judd will never be tactically astute. I've seen him hit more bad safeties in one frame than Selby in a full season. Weak minded, like Smurf.