Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:John dorsn't do social media. I respect him evrn more. Old school.

I think that's wise with his history.

Postby Iranu

Just a bit of fun Chalky. I think we can all see why Ronnie would respect a 4 time world champion and 30 time ranking winner.

Just wish it didn't show so much in their matches!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:John dorsn't do social media. I respect him evrn more. Old school.

History of 4 Worlds and 29 majors and a 20-10 head to head v tje Rocket in rankers.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:Just a bit of fun Chalky. I think we can all see why Ronnie would respect a 4 time world champion and 30 time ranking winner.

Just wish it didn't show so much in their matches!

Yea i wish it didn't too bit alas it is what it is.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

History of 4 Worlds and 29 majors and a 20-10 head to head v tje Rocket in rankers.

No I meant with his past misdemeanours, there would no doubt be plenty on there willing to give him constant abuse. So wise for him to stay away from social media, imo.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

No I meant with his past misdemeanours, there would no doubt be plenty on there willing to give him constant abuse. So wise for him to stay away from social media, imo.

Ha, i knew what ya meant.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Call it guys. No sitting on fence.

Higgins to win.

#iamworsethanhitler

1 for the Hawk
1 for the Wizzard

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I really miss Dave Harold

Kyren Wilson is the new Dave Harold.

1 for Kyren Wilson.

Postby Pink Ball

He was a Londoner with Irish roots, struggling through a lifetime plagued by the black dog of depression. Ever since he saw his Dad put away for 20 years for a brutal murder in his early teens, Michael McGillycuddy had struggled to love himself; how,then, could he ever learn to love anyone else?

But when he met he met a mild-mannered Scot in a smokey snooker hall, everything he thought he knew was opened to re-evaluation. The problem? His seemingly perfect friend was himself fighting to find the good in himself ever since being embroiled in a betting scandal that had shattered his reputation.

Now the man who could not open his eyes to his own gifts was charged with the task of opening another's mind to self-forgiveness after years of self-loathing.

Tight Brown is a story of sexuality, homoeroticism, and change as two straight men fall for each other and learn to accept that their faults are not faults when seen through the eyes of a sympathetic partner.

Ronnie O'Sullivan's latest novel is his most nuanced yet.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Two predictions. It's me and you snookerfan. One of us will be a winner.

Is there a prize involved?

Yes. The 2018 Welsh Open final prediction contest trophy.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Two predictions. It's me and you snookerfan. One of us will be a winner.

Hooray.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Hooray.

A pint if i see ya at the Masters next Jan.