Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!!

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:Eurosport lads could ditch this time-filling nonsense.

It's better when they recreate actual shots, rather than bungling trick shots that are actually set up to work perfectly.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie will have an orgasm in the commentary box commentatting Higgins match. :hyper: pmsl

Postby Chalk McHugh

Pink Ball wrote:Who's the most improved player of all time? Barry Hawkins or Stuart Bingham? I would never have thought either would be major contenders but both have had very good careers.

Has to be Bingo. World Champion. Doesn't get any better than that. Nicer to watch too. Lovely cueing style.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:Who's the most improved player of all time? Barry Hawkins or Stuart Bingham? I would never have thought either would be major contenders but both have had very good careers.

Bingham gets the nod.

Aside from being World Champ, plus Hawkins had reached semis of rankers before and was more of an accomplished player than Bingham.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Has to be Bingo. World Champion. Doesn't get any better than that. Nicer to watch too. Lovely cueing style.

Seconded.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:I think we're in danger of overdoing this 'Ronnie loves Higgins' gag.

Ronnie's fault for comparing Higgins with God all the time.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Seconded.

Sounds stupid but Selby must be up there, surely?

Or does he get discounted because of how young he was when he improved? It's been fairly drastic though.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:I think we're in danger of overdoing this 'Ronnie loves Higgins' gag.

It'd stopped being funny yesterday morning.

Postby Andre147

This might be just like the Scottish Open final 2 years ago...

Higgins started superb with 3 centuries yet Fu managed to get a lead and never looked back.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:This might be just like the Scottish Open final 2 years ago...

Higgins started superb with 3 centuries yet Fu managed to get a lead and never looked back.

Yes. Higgins was looking good at 3-0 up here.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:This might be just like the Scottish Open final 2 years ago...

Yes. Higgins was looking good at 3-0 up here.

I said "might" :wave: It's not like that but could be similar.

Postby SnookerFan

Put some music on. Makes me focus more.

Before I was playing with my phone, and checking the screen when the commentary said something or reacted.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:Put some music on. Makes me focus more.

Before I was playing with my phone, and checking the screen when the commentary said something or reacted.

Chas n Dave?

Postby Andre147

Ronnie says Higgins must feel like Ronnie when he lost in the last 16 of the 2016 Worlds.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie says Higgins must feel like Ronnie when he lost in the last 16 of the 2016 Worlds.

Hawkins played about 10 times better in that match than he is doing today.

Postby eraserhead

Know it happens to everyone occasionally, but see that red pop up past the blue on John Higgins break a lot.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Ronnie says Higgins must feel like Ronnie when he lost in the last 16 of the 2016 Worlds.

John's safety has been 10x better than Ronnie's as well.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Very true.

Ronnie kept hitting the bump of the middle pocket all the time.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

DECLINE!