Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!!

Postby vodkadiet

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie wants to partner up with Selby or Higgins if there was a doubles tournament... That would be a hard duo to beat.

O'Sullivan might draw Mike Dunn and have to play Higgins and Selby in the first round!

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie wants to partner up with Selby or Higgins if there was a doubles tournament... That would be a hard duo to beat.

He's put Selby in first though.

Postby hendry_fan

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG PHEW!. :phew: :phew:

When Hawkins went 4-2 up,i was worried,but John as he often does,showed his class and came back and leveled it.

If Hawkins had of went 5-3 in front,i would,ve been verrry annoyed,as John has been the better player,but as i wrote earlier,credit to Hawkins in winning those 2 frames on the black and being able to stick with him.

John was understandably annoyed when Hawkins went 4-2 ahead,he showed a few moments of annoyance but managed to win the last 2 frames of this 1st session.

I just saw,that Gary Anderson has sent the World champ Rob Cross packin,he beat him 10-5 and now commences to the semi-finals of the UK Open. :happy:

Well done John for managing to refocus and manage to come back from 4-2 down,especially the way he lost the 2 frames which Barry stole and also well done to Gary in beatin Cross.

COMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN AND GARY!. :-)

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG PHEW!. :phew: :phew:

When Hawkins went 4-2 up,i was worried,but John as he often does,showed his class and came back and leveled it.

If Hawkins had of went 5-3 in front,i would,ve been verrry annoyed,as John has been the better player,but as i wrote earlier,credit to Hawkins in winning those 2 frames on the black and being able to stick with him.

John was understandably annoyed when Hawkins went 4-2 ahead,he showed a few moments of annoyance but managed to win the last 2 frames of this 1st session.

I just saw,that Gary Anderson has sent the World champ Rob Cross packin,he beat him 10-5 and now commences to the semi-finals of the UK Open. :happy:

Well done John for managing to refocus and manage to come back from 4-2 down,especially the way he lost the 2 frames which Barry stole and also well done to Gary in beatin Cross.

How wonderful if John wins this ranker - all 3 of the class of 92 would have won rankers this year.

C'mon Gerry Anderson! Thunderbirds are go!

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG PHEW!. :phew: :phew:

How wonderful if John wins this ranker - all 3 of the class of 92 would have won rankers this year.

C'mon Gerry Anderson! Thunderbirds are go!

Indeed Dear Dan- :cat: ,indeed! <cool> :happy:

Postby Andre147

Well all 3 have won rankers this season: Higgins the Indian Open, MJW GM and NI, and Ronnie EO, Shanghai, UK and WGP.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Well all 3 have won rankers this season: Higgins the Indian Open, MJW GM and NI, and Ronnie EO, Shanghai, UK and WGP.

DECLINE!

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:More needless time-filling on Eurosport.

What's happening? I'm on the bog.

Jimmy and Ronnie attempting to get out of a snooker and pit the red in the middle. Didn't happen. Few bananna shots thrown in too.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:More needless time-filling on Eurosport.

What's happening? I'm on the bog.

Jimmy and Ronnie attempting to get out of a snooker and pit the red in the middle. Didn't happen. Few bananna shots thrown in too.

Is it me, or has their bungling of shots routine got old?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Goldstein can fill time with endless blather like nobody else. I hear him on Talksport and it's brain rot 99% of the time. Once your talking is all that matters.