Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!!

Postby Andre147

Well yes at the end of their careers Ronnie will be greater than Higgins no doubt about it.

But it does annoy me that since 2005 he has had some very bad losses against Higgins, that otherwise could have gotten him more ranking titles.

I hope next time they neet Ronnie humiliates him, ideally at The Crucible.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Why do you hope he humiliates him?

Do you feel Ronnie has been humiliated by Higgins and so want revenge?

Seems strange to me

Ronnie himself won't have felt humiliated. I suspect he's stopped caring already.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:

Seems strange to me

Ronnie himself won't have felt humiliated. I suspect he's stopped caring already.

Ronnie was feeding the homeless right after the match. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Seems strange to me

Ronnie was feeding the homeless right after the match. :hatoff:

The bastard.

I bet he even praised Higgins to them.

Postby TheSaviour

It was an entertaining final but so was now seen Craig Steadman back in to it. Ousting Peter Ebdon straight away. Craig a one of those very rare players who is strickly honest to himself. And he´s awfully handsome and entertaining player, a very similar to Gary Wilson or Andy Hicks. Kind of a made to play the snooker. Craig´s just strickly honest to himself of how is he doing and you can immeaditely tell that he´s doing just that. That´s almost priceless, not even many of those other great great players can do that. That´s great as then you know 1000% surely he´s not going to even plan to give you any unreasonable or unsensible critics.

It´s not like that any valid critics towards other players or person couldn´t go through. It still can, always has. But it really can´t be pointless or deluded critics. Then it is always going to backfire. When asking some opinions how you figure I am doing, some people just would be about to give those completely pointless and deluded critics.

That´s why it needs to get blocked.

They were just losing the ground so heavily that even they needed to admit that. And to go along with their old jokes.

Hardly ever met anyone who could be so sure of himself or herself that could lose himself/herself. You learn, learn, learn, and yet still it always comes down to the just playing your natural game.

Even John Higgins or Steve Davis have never been able to give any explanations of what do they actually think when they are going for it. They don´t need to. But even they can´t be that much honest as Craig Steadman is and to play via so naturally.

And then Craig Steadman was surrounded by some german beer drinkers lol. Not thinkers but beer drinkers. I needed to check if it immeaditely was a sky-rocket from my part and it was. Not from Craig but from John. And from me.

A one way to show how desperate you are is to give up. And going for that infamous silenzio or something as silly. But John´s such a great player that it can be rather disturbing. Rather disturbing of how correct he always just is.

But it always is your own fault if not trusting that it is only the instinct. Absolutely nothing else. Completely your own fault. If not trusting the modern technology. But John did what he promised. Solved. Solved but there´s still always going to be all kind of troubles in human life. But he did tell that forehand.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:There's an interview with Jimmy Robertson in the programme.

What? I meant to post that in the English Open thread.