Post a reply

Re: 888sport European Masters Last 64 plus Heldover Matches

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Mark Antony, conqueror of Gaul, governor of Italy and lover of Cleopatra. It was said in his lifetime that he could cripple nations with fear from a thousand miles away, halt rivers in their flow and bring together armies of men of a magnitude not seen before or since. Chased down relentlessly by Octavian, he committed suicide and died in the arms of Cleopatra.

Mark Anthony Selby, conqueror of Higgins, governor of Leicester and lover of Vicki. He marched with his army upon Sheffield and conquered the city thrice. His eye on the senate balcony, he seemed indomitable until chased down by Bingham in Belgium.

Beware the Ides of March!

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mark Antony, conqueror of Gaul, governor of Italy and lover of Cleopatra. It was said in his lifetime that he could cripple nations with fear from a thousand miles away, halt rivers in their flow and bring together armies of men of a magnitude not seen before or since. Chased down relentlessly by Octavian, he committed suicide and died in the arms of Cleopatra.

Mark Anthony Selby, conqueror of Higgins, governor of Leicester and lover of Vicki. He marched with his army upon Sheffield and conquered the city thrice. His eye on the senate balcony, he seemed indomitable until chased down by Bingham in Belgium.

Beware the Ides of March!

Easy for Selbo

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Selby has pulled one back

You're 4 ft 3, you've never even beaten an egg.

Why are you starting on me?

First PoolBoy, now this!

Close the bucking lot Roland - I am outta here

Sorry. I meant to quote Pinkball. :hatoff: