Post a reply

888sport European Masters Last 64 plus Heldover Matches !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 2nd ~ Sunday 8th of October at the Sportdienst, De Soeverein Lommel, Belgium

Judd Trump defends the title he won in dramatic cercamstances in Romania last year beating Ronnie O'Sullivan 9-8 from 8-6 Down.

Matches featuring Judd Trump as defning Champion,Mark Selby as World Champiion/World no 1 and Belgium's own Luca Brecel are held over from Preston.

Major Casualties in Preston includes Shaun Murphy, Ali Carter, Barry Hawkins, Stephen Maguire, Ricky Walden and Michael White.

But playing for the title in Belgium will be Kyren Wilson, Mark Allen, Neil Robertson, Mark Williams, John Higgins, Stuart Bingham, Ryan Day and Joe Perry plus Veteran Ken Doherty.

Who will reach the last 32?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: 888sport European Masters Last 64 plus Heldover Matches

Postby Andre147

They showed the last frame of last years final on ES just now, and still 1 year later cant believe Ronnie lost that final...

I was pretty upset at the time, he just seems he cant produce his best gane anymore when hes reaching finals...

Hope he wins a ranker soon, would like him to reach at least 30, winning big ones would obviously be even better.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Alan McManus @alan_mcmanus
Lommel is a cool little town. A square. A market. Understated punters. Quiet. No nonsense.

A mini Glasgow in fact.

Always loved Belgique.

I take issue with the suggestion that Glaswegians are understated.

Postby Cloud Strife

This Euro Masters in Belgium feels quite low-key this year. Feels more like a PTC, especially compared to Romania last year which had a 'big event' feel to it.

Moving it to Belgium seems like a backwards step from what I've seen so far.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:Had no problems on my phone. Haven't checked the desktop version, though.

I'm the opposite. I've only tried on phone but I had a message saying the server couldn't be identified and all the forum symbols (settings etc) seem to be missing.