Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Last 64 !!!

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Found it :-D

Is that through dodgy methods?

Seems odd that World Snooker wouldn't stream that.

I couldn’t find it when I first looked was because they were on their interval, difficult to tell who’s playing when the stream is just showing an empty table.
Anyway Matthew lost so I don’t want to talk about it :(

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Found it :-D

Is that through dodgy methods?

Seems odd that World Snooker wouldn't stream that.

I couldn’t find it when I first looked was because they were on their interval, difficult to tell who’s playing when the stream is just showing an empty table.
Anyway Matthew lost so I don’t want to talk about it :(

Tell me more.

Postby Vallomas

Trump won 5-4 with a ton in the end.

But the most important result is Anthony Hamilton's victory over Mitchell Mann, with a 60+ break in their late deciding frame! So, at least he will be back to Berlin to defend his title.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:clutching at straws there dott fan, Ron clearly the best player of the season so far.

Of course he is. 3 ranking titles, plus 2 other finals tells me pretty much who been the player of the season thus far. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just deluded really and another hater.

Mate this hater crap really snake hissing me off.

Makes you sound like safer island hatah your much better person than that.

Actually it's not. Someone who says that Ronnie hasn't been the best player this season until now must really hate him.

It's just how it is Wild.

i cant think of a single sane person who says that however i did see a few last season disputing that selby was the best.

its banter its stupidaty its being a sausage head etc etc but its not hate.

Postby Wildey

Vallomas wrote:Tom Ford 5-3 Neil Robertson

It seems that Robbo's form that many talked about last week isn't so top. :chin:

in a 2 horse race anyone can win.

its stupid having Championship league clog up the callender so much that 2018 German Masters qualifiers cant be played in January.

after SO players have switched off.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Actually it's not. Someone who says that Ronnie hasn't been the best player this season until now must really hate him.

It's just how it is Wild.

Is anybody actually saying that Ronnie's not having a great season? That really isn't up for debate.

There seems to be this idea that people are unaware how good Ronnie is. Even people who aren't his fans know how talented he is.

He has nothing to prove in terms of talent or accomplishment. Seems silly to act like he does.