Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Last 32 !!!

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:"Why is Selby such a boring runt, Daddy?" - Hayley Callanan.

what is said in private please leave it in private if expletives like that is said :no:

Postby T.J.

DENE O KANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEW ZEALANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dennis Taylor is a clueless wally :hatoff:

Postby T.J.

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:"Why is Selby such a boring runt, Daddy?" - Hayley Callanan.

what is said in private please leave it in private if expletives like that is said :no:

You tell him Wildey boy. I love you Wildey.

DENE O KANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Postby Dan-cat

Deewee wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Did Fergal win last night?

Lost 5-3

I watched it on the Eurosport player bonus stream 2. They left the feed on, with one camera showing the whole venue from way up in the gods, and the willo match in the corner. I could just about work out whose go it was and combined with live scoring on my phone was watchable!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Selby looks very poor today.
Guodong let him off the hook in that last frame, he should have played for the green with follow instead of rolling the blue and leave himself a shot with the rest
Last edited by Johnny Bravo on 01 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby T.J.

much prefers Eurosport to that old senile wally Taylor :hatoff:

Postby T.J.

DENE O KANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL BLACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby Chalk McHugh

Deewee wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Did Fergal win last night?

Lost 5-3

Cheers.Buckin hell,will Fergal ever have a good news story to tell when i meet him out havin a jog.He's consistent ill give him that.

Postby Wildey

ive now banned TJ he was taking the snake hiss as a mock of GJ i know exactly who the person creating second accounts is and i will be banning them for the remainder of the season if it happens again.

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:ive now banned TJ he was taking the snake hiss as a mock of GJ i know exactly who the person creating second accounts is and i will be banning them for the remainder of the season if it happens again.

How can you be sure?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:ive now banned TJ he was taking the snake hiss as a mock of GJ i know exactly who the person creating second accounts is and i will be banning them for the remainder of the season if it happens again.

Who is TJ ?
Nevermind, I'm too blind to see him above

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:

How can you be sure?

ip address

Postby Chalk McHugh

Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

How can you be sure?

ip address

Why would someone copy another posters account? Strange behaviour. Someone with a little too much time on their hands.

Postby Pink Ball

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

How can you be sure?

ip address

Why would someone copy another posters account? Strange behaviour. Someone with a little too much time on their hands.

Weird stuff.

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:

How can you be sure?

Yeah, this is bullocks?

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

How can you be sure?

ip address

The person doing it is a complete and utter nutjob, imo.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:I have it on good account that the person doing it is a bad egg, a real unhinged banker

I don't doubt it.