Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Long delays coming into Comeback Central.

Is that one stop after Shredsville?

2 stops before actually.Decider Junction is in between.

Postby Iranu

This is the first season in a long time when Williams must surely be considered among the favourites for the Worlds.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:I think Dott would fancy his chances more against this version of Trump than he would against Williams.

I'd fancy my chances v Judd tonight. Who wouldn't? Club standard.

Postby vodkadiet

Trump paying the price for continually supporting and promoting the satanic meat (animal murdering) industry. I hope he continues to receive bad karma.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 04 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet wrote:Trump paying the price continually supporting and promoting the satanic meat (animal murdering) industry. I hope he continues to receive bad karma.

Psst:

Karma doesn't exist.

Postby Ronnie79

Iranu wrote:This is the first season in a long time when Williams must surely be considered among the favourites for the Worlds.

No chance he wont ever win there agsin for god sake

Postby Cloud Strife

Sickpotter wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Mark Williams lacks cue power.

rofl

Well, he certainly did last night on several ocassions, not that it made much a difference anyway. I don't think his technique helps, especially compared to someone like Trump who generates such easy power.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Mark Williams lacks cue power.

rofl

Well, he certainly did last night on several ocassions, not that it made much a difference anyway. I don't think his technique helps, especially compared to someone like Trump who generates such easy power.

Brawn over brain? Brain for me. All day long and twice on Sundays.

Postby Iranu

Ronnie79 wrote:
Iranu wrote:This is the first season in a long time when Williams must surely be considered among the favourites for the Worlds.

You're right, how stupid of me to think that one of the game's greats, a double world champion, might be in with a shout of winning the World Title now that he's having his best season in at least 7 years (at which point he got to the semis and peobably should have beat Higgins in that match.)

Get your head out of your ass.

Postby Ronnie79

Iranu wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:

You're right, how stupid of me to think that one of the game's greats, a double world champion, might be in with a shout of winning the World Title now that he's having his best season in at least 7 years (at which point he got to the semis and peobably should have beat Higgins in that match.)

Well you said it. It was stupid of you. He has won two ranking events but he has not won a TC event in 15 years or won a world title in 15 years but you say he has a great chance. Lets see will we ?. Maybe you have your head up your ass !

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I don't think Williams is a favourite this year, but of course he has a chance as does anybody who reaches the Crucible.

One massive thing in Williams favour is that he appears to play without pressure. I think this is because he has already achieved all that he wanted to, and this 'second coming' is a complete bonus.

Postby Iranu

Ronnie79 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ronnie79 wrote:

Well you said it. It was stupid of you. He has won two ranking events but he has not won a TC event in 15 years or won a world title in 15 years but you say he has a great chance. Lets see will we ?. Maybe you have your head up your ass !

I didn't say he has a "great chance." I said he must be considered a favourite and you haven't given me any reason to think otherwise. Yes he hasn't won a triple crown in 15 years. There is literally 1 player who's had a better season than him so far. Add Selby, Higgins, and Murphy as the other form player of the season and Imm struggling to think who else is more likely?

I would say top 5 is a favourite out of 128 players but hey, we're not going to change each other's minds.

I apologise for the rudeness, it was unnecessary.