Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Final !!!

Postby LC

It’s Not really an interesting matchup, I don’t mind either player but it’s not really a match up to get the masses interested, apart from the 2,500 in the tempodrome of course!

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:You could watch it on your phone if you had bought the ES Player.

True.

Bit rude though.

Says he posting on a forum.

Postby Iranu

6-1.

Williams has had quite a bit of luck in this session but he's made the most of it.

Hasn't really felt like a contest at any point.

Now 7-1.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Cloud Strife wrote:Wow, didn't expect it to be this one-sided.

Neither did I, but I'm happy for MJW, he's gonna reach 20 rankers and climb up the rankings.
He'll be a threat at the World Championship.

Postby snooky147

Graeme didn't do a lot wrong. Williams was on fire so naturally when your playing that well you get all the running. I wouldn't have minded Graeme getting a little more luck in running but oh well.

Postby Cloud Strife

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Wow, didn't expect it to be this one-sided.

Neither did I, but I'm happy for MJW, he's gonna reach 20 rankers and climb up the rankings.
He'll be a threat at the World Championship.

And further widening the gap between himself and Selby in the all-time list. :gag:

Postby SnookerFan

snooky147 wrote:Graeme didn't do a lot wrong. Williams was on fire so naturally when your playing that well you get all the running. I wouldn't have minded Graeme getting a little more luck in running but oh well.

Good to see Mark Williams win ranking events again. :hatoff:

Postby Chalk McHugh

Very poor final. Fair play to Mark but its nice to look forward to the evening session of a Sunday final and have doubts as to the result.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:Very poor final. Fair play to Mark but its nice to look forward to the evening session of a Sunday final and have doubts as to the result.

Except when Ronnie's winning.

Postby SnookerFan

Reckon it's worth me watching the end?

Probably will. Hate watching the end of a match when I aint seen the start. You don't know what's happened previously. It's like watching the second half of a film.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Very poor final. Fair play to Mark but its nice to look forward to the evening session of a Sunday final and have doubts as to the result.

Except when Ronnie's winning.

Yea. Thats true.