Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby motorhead

SnookerFan wrote:Romania isn't televised next week. :sad:

Then we are going to have to fly over there and live-tweet the action.

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Romania isn't televised next week. :sad:

Then we are going to have to fly over there and live-tweet the action.

:goodpost:

Postby vodkadiet

Robert 'numpty' Milkins going from bad to worse these days....

Postby Raphael98

In the last televised match, the Dale vs Doherty match, Dale led by 2-0, however Doherty came back to lead by 3 frames to 2. Dale won the next frame to force a decider, and had a big chance on the decider, however he missed a simple black on 58 and Doherty dug deep to win on the final black after a few safety shots on that ball!

Final result:
Dale 3-4 Doherty

Postby Raphael98

Un-Nooh missed this tournament because apparently Newcastle Airport told him that Gibraltar was in Spain and because of that, got refused entry by immigration, despite Noppon getting an entry by the same way :dizzy: Got that from Mike Dunn's twitter

Postby vodkadiet

Selt through! He loves these small events. He thrives with the lack of pressure and the lack of big names in the draw.

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet wrote:Selt through! He loves these small events. He thrives with the lack of pressure and the lack of big names in the draw.

The big question is, if he wins will we undo his belt like last time?

Postby vodkadiet

Dan-cat wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Selt through! He loves these small events. He thrives with the lack of pressure and the lack of big names in the draw.

The big question is, if he wins will we undo his belt like last time?

I missed that! And by the sounds of it, I am glad I did!

Postby SnookerFan

Many more female referees these days. Good idea, in my opinion. Can they just get rid of the male ones? They're less interesting.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Many more female referees these days. Good idea, in my opinion. Can they just get rid of the male ones? They're less interesting.

Ahh mate.

It's one of the scraggly ones.

Postby kolompar

SnookerFan wrote:Who the hell is Umut Dikme?

He's a young player, 17 I think. He's done well in amateur events so I'm happy we get to see him on TV.

Postby Dan-cat

kolompar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who the hell is Umut Dikme?

He's a young player, 17 I think. He's done well in amateur events so I'm happy we get to see him on TV.

His nickname is Dangerous. Dangerous Dikme

Postby kolompar

Wasn't too dangerous this match, Wilson was poor apart from the century in the last frame and still won 4-0.