Post a reply

Re: Yushan World Open Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Watching this Robbo v Woollaston match which looks to be going to a decider, but..

I'm still sort of thinking about earlier, when ES comms were discussing if Yu Delu was related to Deja Vu. What.

Postby eraserhead

First I'm watching of this Ding played decent but he wasn't put any pressure. Decider for Wooly and Robbo.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Jimmy closing in on the title

What have you been smoking Baddy? Can I have some? :P

No no! I have a good feeling about this one.

Does he play at your club or something? Enjoying your intention setting :)

Postby Dan-cat

Cheshire Cat wrote:Watching this Robbo v Woollaston match which looks to be going to a decider, but..

I'm still sort of thinking about earlier, when ES comms were discussing if Yu Delu was related to Deja Vu. What.

Hello Cheshire :)

I've got a brilliant joke about deja vu. You've probably heard it before though

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Higgins hitting a purple patch.

But his choke vs Selby at the UK and especially at the WC wont be forgotten any time soon.

Good job Selby has gone out of this one. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Will Ding ever be World Champion?

Discuss.

I hope he does, but feel the tide of time is turning against him.

He now feels more confortable than ever playing there, so I think it's only a matter of time. Remember it took great performances from Selby the last 2 years to knock him out. Plus knocking Ronnie out also boosted his confidence. It was a shame he lost in the semis last season, I feel after beating Ronnie he had a great chance of becoming World Champion, so my disappointment was even greater this year as opposed to last year when he lost in the Final.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm still sort of thinking about earlier, when ES comms were discussing if Yu Delu was related to Deja Vu. What.

Am I the only one who thought that was a bit racist?

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm still sort of thinking about earlier, when ES comms were discussing if Yu Delu was related to Deja Vu. What.

Am I the only one who thought that was a bit racist?

Racist? No.

Childish - Yes.