Post a reply

Fuhua Group China Open Last 128 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 27th ~ Tuesday 30th of January at the Barnsley, Metrodome

This year the China Open goes up a notch or two witth Best of 11 Frame matches from round 1 and for the first time ever in a professional ranking event a Best of 21 Frame final. Last time there was a match longer than 19 frames Outside the World Championship was the Final of the 1992 UK Championship won by Jimmy White beating John Parrott 16-9 in the final.

Mark Selby will be defending his title against strong opposition from Ronnie O'Sullivan, John Higgins, Judd Trump, Neil Robertson as well as others with Marco Fu the only top 16 player not playing.

There is one round to be played in Barnsley before the action moves on to Beijing in April and Join Selby and O'Sullivan at the Venue.

So who will win the New and improved China Open with a top price of £225,000?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: China Open Last 128 !!!

Postby Wildey

Great win for Duane Jones beating Yu Delu 6-5

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I'm at the theatre.

god your on your phone under anaesthetic lol

Postby Vallomas

Good recovery from Hamilton to win 6-5, but really-really tough loss for John, who needed desperately the win and the money.

Postby vodkadiet

McLeod and Lawler thrashed. The China Open authorities can stick with their scheduling....

Postby vodkadiet

Trump won't be getting any of the cash. He is on his Jack Jones! He has been handed his ass yet again by a nobody!

Postby gallantrabbit

Badsnookerplayer wrote:How far was Hamilton behind?

I love Hamilton - class act. How he got to 1-5 against John I`ll never know. John has had one 60 break all season...and that`s it...
I watched a bit and Hamilton was completely nonplussed at slowing it down from 1-5. From 2-5 there was only one winner.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:Trump won't be getting any of the cash. He is on his Jack Jones! He has been handed his ass yet again by a nobody!

I doubt Trump cares about the loose change being offered up by the China Open. He's already making huge wads from his Burger King endorsements. That's where the real money is.

Postby Wildey

That was only Jak Jones 5th win of the season in 14 tournament played christ even Jimmy White has beaten him this season.

How easy does Judd want these Matches in 5 seasons as a pro Jones has won only 39 Matches from 76 tournaments played.

Trump needs to wrap up these matches and Move on to bigger things.

Postby Lou147

David John comes back after months and having not won anything all season loses 6-5 from 5-1 up, wouldn't surprise me at all if this does make him give up for good now. Imagine how awful that feels

Postby Cloud Strife

Lou147 wrote:David John comes back after months and having not won anything all season loses 6-5 from 5-1 up, wouldn't surprise me at all if this does make him give up for good now. Imagine how awful that feels

He'll live.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Lou147 wrote:David John comes back after months and having not won anything all season loses 6-5 from 5-1 up, wouldn't surprise me at all if this does make him give up for good now. Imagine how awful that feels

He'll live.

Nobody thought he was going to die.

Postby Wildey

says it all about David John i knew Hamilton would win fron 5-1 down

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

says it all about David John i knew Hamilton would win fron 5-1 down

Big talk from somebody not the World Prediction Champion...

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Trump won't be getting any of the cash. He is on his Jack Jones! He has been handed his ass yet again by a nobody!

I doubt Trump cares about the loose change being offered up by the China Open. He's already making huge wads from his Burger King endorsements. That's where the real money is.

He still Championship League Group 7 to focus his attention on.