Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!

Postby Andy Spark

Andre147 wrote:Having said that, he won the SHanghai Masters just after returning from the CoC Final.

We all saw what Selby did at the CoC right after he won the IC.

I agree overplayed doesnt help him, but sometimes it's really about how much he wants it, and he clearly wanted the Shanghai Title.

Yeah, but there are degrees. Back to back finals is not so difficult, but three consecutive ranking finals (culminating in the World Championship) at age 42 is extremely difficult. He wouldn’t be at his best come the end.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Andre147 wrote:Having said that, he won the SHanghai Masters just after returning from the CoC Final.

I agree overplayed doesnt help him, but sometimes it's really about how much he wants it, and he clearly wanted the Shanghai Title.

Shanghai and the China Championship I think. He was frustrated with the loss against Brecel.

Happy bday btw :D

Postby Rockettim147

Andy Spark wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Brilliant AGAIN from O’Sullivan. 14th 147 and now plenty of time to prepare for the Worlds. Amazing season this..haha!

Yes defo. Great 147. I didn’t expect anything from him in China. He can get ready for Sheffield and get his haircut

Yes, Ronnie is at his best when not overplayed. The 147, let’s his opponents know he is still “the man” despite the loss, gives his Chinese fans something and keeps him fresh for Sheffield.

Well said

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Brilliant AGAIN from O’Sullivan. 14th 147 and now plenty of time to prepare for the Worlds. Amazing season this..haha!

Yes defo. Great 147. I didn’t expect anything from him in China. He can get ready for Sheffield and get his haircut

Yes, Ronnie is at his best when not overplayed. The 147, let’s his opponents know he is still “the man” despite the loss, gives his Chinese fans something and keeps him fresh for Sheffield.

buck sakes 147 does buck all to let people know he's the man jesus how limp is that ffs. players wins and players lose it means nothing everyone knows how good ronnie is.

Postby Rockettim147

Wildey wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:

buck sakes 147 does buck all to let people know he's the man jesus how limp is that ffs. players wins and players lose it means nothing everyone knows how good ronnie is.

I agree

Postby Andre147

Erza Scarlet wrote:

Shanghai and the China Championship I think. He was frustrated with the loss against Brecel.

Happy bday btw :D

Sheers mate! <ok>

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:That's also the 137th maxi made in competition, so just 10 to go for the magic 147th 147!

hope that will be a special one from a special player. Like in the World final. Would be a shame if it happens in the Championship League,Gibraltar Open or something like that.

Postby SnookerFan

I kind of agree with Wild, though I couldn't put it as eloquently as him.

Ronnie's won 5 rankers this season. What does this 147 prove that we didn't already know?

Did we think he was a bit crap coming into the match? Why did he need to prove himself to be 'the man', after the season he's had?

Postby Rockettim147

SnookerFan wrote:I kind of agree with Wild, though I couldn't put it as eloquently as him.

Ronnie's won 5 rankers this season. What does this 147 prove that we didn't already know?

Did we think he was a bit crap coming into the match? Why did he need to prove himself to be 'the man', after the season he's had?

I don’t think Ronnie is gonna win the Worlds. It pains me to say Tht.

Postby Wildey

Rockettim147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I kind of agree with Wild, though I couldn't put it as eloquently as him.

I don’t think Ronnie is gonna win the Worlds. It pains me to say Tht.

he will or he wont however hes one that has a Great chance.

it pains me to say it but i honestly 100% cant see Kurt Dunham winning the world title this year

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:If Kurt Dunham wins, will you run round the high street with a daffodil in your bottom?

no a bunch of daffodils and a red rose up my bottom.

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:

Yeah very true, I guess fans want something to gush over, but that's all it is to be fair, means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:If Kurt Dunham wins, will you run round the high street with a daffodil in your bottom?

no a bunch of daffodils and a red rose up my bottom.

Your word is worth nothing.

The trust is gone.