Post a reply

Fuhua Group China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 2nd ~ Sunday 8th of April at National Olympic Sports Centre Stadium, Beijing, China

Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui, Liang Wenbo and Defending Champion Mark Selby who Got away with playing in Barnsley in January enteres the Fray and will play in a extra round to the likes of John Higgins, Mark Williams and Neil Robertson who reached the last 64 in Barnsley.

Judd Trump did not make it and will have a long wait until his next Match mid april at the Crucible.

Also not there is Ryan Day who lost to China's Lü Haotian.

But there is a lot of competition with the largest Prize Money outside the World Championship up for grabs.

So who will reach the last 32?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Ronnie playing in the 7:30 morning session I see v Ross Muir...

Think I'll wake up around 8 a.m to watch that live.

Ronnie shouldn't have entered this. It will affect his chances to win the WC.

Or he could do a Selby and win this AND the Worlds.

The way Ronnie's playing this season, it's not beyond the realms of possibility. I dont think it will affect his chances at the WC, win this or not.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Prediction 1. Ronnie to win the China Open and The Crucible.

Prediction 2. Nobody on this site will believe he can do it, until he does.

Bold talk!

He makes a ton in the first frame. Morning :)

It's real talk. <ok>

How are you?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
It's real talk. <ok>

How are you?

Good. Ran my seminar on Friday which went very well (every time I do it I get better) numbers low though so lost money, but still worth it for the practice. Two no shows due to hangovers - Good Friday was always gonna be a risky one. Then two days with the Latvian’s niece and nephew in Hemel binge watching kid’s program Horrid History and playing Twister. I won at Twister, and what I don’t know about the Black Plague isn’t worth knowing. You?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
It's real talk. <ok>

How are you?

Good. Ran my seminar on Friday which went very well (every time I do it I get better) numbers low though so lost money, but still worth it for the practice. Two no shows due to hangovers - Good Friday was always gonna be a risky one. Then two days with the Latvian’s niece and nephew in Hemel binge watching kid’s program Horrid History and playing Twister. I won at Twister, and what I don’t know about the Black Plague isn’t worth knowing. You?

Risked a couple of pints yesterday? First time in three weeks. Had a massive rubbish afterwards.

You asked. rofl