Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!

Postby hendry_fan

:happy: VERRY WELLLLLL DONE Elliot!. :happy:

I missed the first 4 frames and could hardly believe that i read that Slessor was 4-0 up.

Congrats to Ron in makin his 14th max as soon as i saw the table,i immediatley thought,this is a great chance to make a *147*,so it did,nt surprise me at all that he did do it.

I did,nt think it was so long since he made the 13th one,it was roughly 3 1/2 years ago when he knocked in the 13th one,sometimes time really does fly.

Judgin by the scoreing,obviously bar Rons *147*,he was verrrry pooooooor,he <only> knocked in s single 50+ break,the *147*. <laugh>

Slessor only managed to rattle in two 50+ers.

Either way,fulllllllllllll credit to the young Englishman,he said he was,nt gonna be phased by Ronnie and it seems he indeed was,nt,good on ya for that Elliot,i hope many others players,even numpties pick up on that and that they also stop gettin intimidated,stop gettin phased by him.

:clap: <ok> BIG congrats Elliot!. <ok> :clap:

Happy birthday to Andre btw!. :cracker: :birthday: <ok>

Postby Rockettim147

hendry_fan wrote::happy: VERRY WELLLLLL DONE Elliot!. :happy:

I missed the first 4 frames and could hardly believe that i read that Slessor was 4-0 up.

Congrats to Ron in makin his 14th max as soon as i saw the table,i immediatley thought,this is a great chance to make a *147*,so it did,nt surprise me at all that he did do it.

I did,nt think it was so long since he made the 13th one,it was roughly 3 1/2 years ago when he knocked in the 13th one,sometimes time really does fly.

Judgin by the scoreing,obviously bar Rons *147*,he was verrrry pooooooor,he <only> knocked in s single 50+ break,the *147*. <laugh>

Either way,fulllllllllllll credit to the young Englishman,he said he was,nt gonna be phased by Ronnie and it seems he indeed was,nt,good on ya for that Elliot,i hope many others players,even numpties pick up on that and that they also stop gettin intimidated,stop gettin phased by him.

Happy birthday to Andre btw!. :cracker: :birthday: <ok>

I watched the match. Ronnie wasn’t even trying. I think he just wanted to go home tbh. He should get ready for Sheffield. Slessor wouldn’t have a chance if that had been Sheffield.

Postby hendry_fan

Rockettim147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:VERRY WELLLLLL DONE Elliot!.

Happy birthday to Andre btw!.

I watched the match. Ronnie wasn’t even trying. I think he just wanted to go home tbh. He should get ready for Sheffield. Slessor wouldn’t have a chance if that had been Sheffield.

I don,t give a monkeys if he indeed was,nt trying!!,but i personally think that it,s utter stupid and pointless going as far away as China is and then he does,nt even bover tryin. :td: :dizzy:

If he indeed was,nt trying,then it,s his buckin choice,regardless of the *147* he made,regardless of what else happened,how he played etc,he got beat by a "numpty".

Congrats to Elliot!. <ok>

Postby Rockettim147

hendry_fan wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:

I don,t give a monkeys if he indeed was,nt trying!!,but i personally think that it,s utter stupid and pointless going as far away as China is and then he does,nt even bover tryin. :td: :dizzy:

If he indeed was,nt trying,then it,s his buckin choice,regardless of the *147* he made,regardless of what else happened,how he played etc,he got beat by a "numpty".

U defo are a Hendry Fan.

Postby Rockettim147

hendry_fan wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:

He gets an appearance fee. He also has just made £42,000 for the maxi. Not bad few days

Postby TheRocket

Rockettim147 wrote:Does anyone really think Ronnie was trying. You can tell when he’s trying. I said I didn’t expect much from him in China. He should go home and get ready for Sheffield

I agree he didn't give a damn but it was still an embarrassing defeat at the end of the day. No excuses. Losing 6:2 to a journeyman. He should better just skip the China Open for the future like he so often did in the recent past. He just can't play here.

At least that maximum made the match worth watching it.

Postby Rockettim147

TheRocket wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:Does anyone really think Ronnie was trying. You can tell when he’s trying. I said I didn’t expect much from him in China. He should go home and get ready for Sheffield

I agree he didn't give a damn but it was still an embarrassing defeat at the end of the day. No excuses. Losing 6:2 to a journeyman. He should better just skip the China Open for the future like he so often did in the recent past. He just can't play here.

At least that maximum made the match worth watching it.

Yh I don’t know why he bothers going there. You watch next Slessor won’t do buck all

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:I'm surprised Ronnie went for the maxi. It seemed like he didn't care about 147's anymore. He had some good chances in recent times and didn't go for them...

Maybe because he was more interested in winning the matches previously?

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I'm surprised Ronnie went for the maxi. It seemed like he didn't care about 147's anymore. He had some good chances in recent times and didn't go for them...

Prize money wasnt bad.

And I believe he wanted to make one for his chinese fans and they deserve it for the support they give him.

Just brilliant! And on my birthday no less. Now to cap it off just the small matter of winning the World Title to make this season his best by a million miles!

Postby Andy Spark

Rockettim147 wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Brilliant AGAIN from O’Sullivan. 14th 147 and now plenty of time to prepare for the Worlds. Amazing season this..haha!

Yes defo. Great 147. I didn’t expect anything from him in China. He can get ready for Sheffield and get his haircut

Yes, Ronnie is at his best when not overplayed. The 147, let’s his opponents know he is still “the man” despite the loss, gives his Chinese fans something and keeps him fresh for Sheffield.

Postby Andre147

Andy Spark wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Brilliant AGAIN from O’Sullivan. 14th 147 and now plenty of time to prepare for the Worlds. Amazing season this..haha!

Yes defo. Great 147. I didn’t expect anything from him in China. He can get ready for Sheffield and get his haircut

Yes, Ronnie is at his best when not overplayed. The 147, let’s his opponents know he is still “the man” despite the loss, gives his Chinese fans something and keeps him fresh for Sheffield.

Having said that, he won the SHanghai Masters just after returning from the CoC Final.

We all saw what Selby did at the CoC right after he won the IC.

I agree overplayed doesnt help him, but sometimes it's really about how much he wants it, and he clearly wanted the Shanghai Title.

Postby Rockettim147

Andre147 wrote:

Prize money wasnt bad.

And I believe he wanted to make one for his chinese fans and they deserve it for the support they give him.

Just brilliant! And on my birthday no less. Now to cap it off just the small matter of winning the World Title to make this season his best by a million miles!

That would be a dream come true