Post a reply

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Not surprised to see Ding playing well. I think he practises a lot more and better once the World Championship is on the horizon and comes nearer. Hopefully he'll win it one day.

Would like to see Ding win it but I fear he never will

Well a few years ago I thought that as well. I'd also thought Trump would definitely win it one day. Now its the other way around with Ding having the better chances imo based on their recent performances at the Crucible.

Postby TheRocket

I just looked at the stats. Looks like Mark Williams had another vintage performance. It hard not to see him doing well at the Crucible. Definitely a dark horse.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I just looked at the stats. Looks like Mark Williams had another vintage performance. It hard not to see him doing well at the Crucible. Definitely a dark horse.

Would love of MJW reached the Semis, he's not been at the one table setup since 2011...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yan is completely fearless.
His safety is a little rough around the edges

Argh I wish I could watch. Stupid work! Following live scores a bit

I got the impression you were self-employed DC

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yan is completely fearless.
His safety is a little rough around the edges

Argh I wish I could watch. Stupid work! Following live scores a bit

I got the impression you were self-employed DC

I am indeed, but there are times when I am office based and therefore can't watch the snooker blatantly!

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I just looked at the stats. Looks like Mark Williams had another vintage performance. It hard not to see him doing well at the Crucible. Definitely a dark horse.

Would love of MJW reached the Semis, he's not been at the one table setup since 2011...

A Ronnie/MJW final would have me with my hand in my pants for two days solid.

Dunno if it's possible draw wise though.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

A Ronnie/MJW final would have me with my hand in my pants for two days solid.

Dunno if it's possible draw wise though.

Hahaha you do have a way with words Iranu

I'd be joining you.

virtually, of course!

Postby Dan-cat

One of Shaggy's backing singers was a student on my music production course I used to teach back in the mid 2000s. He said to me 'you know that big hit that shaggy had which featured a vocalist?' Yes, I replied. 'Well it wasn't me' he said. Ahahahaah.
Last edited by Dan-cat on 04 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby eraserhead

Ding closed his match out nicely. breaks of 133, 90, 138 and 83. :clap:

Sets up a good match and Kyren will be looking for revenge after the World Open final.